fextra

1. Thinking of carbon blade from fextra 7 wood

Thinking of Ovtcharov True Carbon instead of Fextra 7 wood If i should chance my main wood Fextra 7 to a carbon wood also with short pips Friendship Mystery III or Razka Po on bh and Stiga Mantra hard on fh. What will you then choose of a paddle???? Im offensive in fh, its my main weapon with...
  2. Sanwei Fextra 7 (New Racket Construct)

Build a new racket, haven't played with it yet though. I'm curious to see what others perspective might be on its performance/potential. I am trying to adopt the Chinese style of play and philosophy. Using more a 3rd ball attack kind of play, and topspin oriented. I've been using my Andro racket...
  3. My thoughts about Sanwei Fextra 7

I bought a Sanwei Fextra 7 st wood because i broke my Avalox P700 wood in my last match. And wow im impressed of the Sanwei Fextra 7 wood. Its way faster than the P700 and seems to be better in looping i fh and better with short pips in bh than the P700 because of a better feeling and more...
  4. Sanwei Fextra and Dynamo Blades!

Sanwei Fextra Weight: 89 grams Thickness: 6.02mm Plies: 7 (limba-ayous) Speed: Off to Off+ Feel: Medium stiff The Fextra at first look can be just dismissed as a cheap cloned blade after the Clipper wood and of course one can see that the handle design really looks like that of a Stiga...