heavy

1. Looking for a heavy Viscaria blade to buy

Is anyone selling a heavy Viscaria blade? 92 grams upwards, the newer ones are too light for me, happy to swap for a Drinkhall Carbon brand new blade
  2. How heavy is FZD paddle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMnnNezMFZI It seems the ball shoot off really faster with almost minimal movement. If I tried that with my paddle with that distant it will go down the net for sure. Anyone know/can guess how heavy was his paddle?
  3. Looking for "not-head-heavy" blade

Hello, this is my first post in the forum. My last blade was a DHS PG7, and it was not only heavy overall (what would be no problem if balanced), but very head-heavy. It's sadly broken now. I have a problem in my elbow and shoulder, and I think that the blade may be one of the factors here...
  4. Weight of the blade. Too heavy ?

Hello everyone. I've found several posts on this forum regarding the weight of the racket and how it affects the feeling/play and most suggest that the heavier the better feeling/power etc. I have Nittaku Acoustic (85g) and Yinhe V-14 Pro (92gr). I am OK with playing Acoustic, but I don't...
  5. New trick serve - "rear windscreen heavy nospin wiper" serve!!!

Who wouldn't wish they could do that under pressure when 10:9 in the last game :-)
  6. FS: Two Heavy (100g +) Homemade Blades $30 Each

SOLD - Homemade Blades Hello, EDIT: Both Blades Have Been Sold - Thanks Everyone (and Especially Der_Echt) I have two blades that I made a couple weeks ago, which I realized are too heavy for me after a session or two of playing with each. Veneers were pressed at high pressure with vacuum bag...
  7. I have heavy paddle, is that ok for a young player?

Hey, I have Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon blade that weights about 100g and max Hexer + max Hexer HD and my paddle is really heavy, everyone that try my paddle says "OMG that is really heavy". Do you think heavy paddle is good for 14 years old, an offensive player? (I weights 45kg, so I feel it alot...
  8. How do I serve a heavy backspin serve with good forward momentum?

currently my standard backspin serve is quite heavy in sidespin but not as much in backspin, maybe 75% side and 25% back from what I notice. I brush down the backside of the ball, at the 4 o'clock position, but still lots of side and barely any backspin. I can do a heavy pure backspin serve...
  9. How heavy is your Timo Boll ALC and how do you feel?

Hi everyone, I am struggling choosing my first TB ALC. Generally speaking, I am an offensive player - looping the ball most of the time. I play in mid and long distance. There is a butterfly store close to my home and they let me choose the bat weight. I don't know how I should choose my TB...
  10. Tomahawk Heavy Backspin Serve by Soothsayer

11. Replacement for heavy DHS PF4

I play with DHS PF4 and I realy like the performance of this rubber. Never the less, it's very heavy, so I'm searching for a lighter rubber with the same characteristics. The most I like about the PF4 is it's not that bouncy like butterfly Tenergy or Andro. I also like the tackiness of the...
  12. Light vs Heavy blade question

So i have a blade maker (ross leidy) making me another violin composition blade. Last time i had him do this i requested it at about 86grams. to do this he had to make the head size a bit oversized. with the oversized head i had to use more rubber on the blade making it heavier than all my other...
  13. Viscaria perfect weigth to not get head heavy

Hi all! Can someone that play's or played with Butterfly Viscaria, to don't get head heavy with two tenergy 05, is better a light Viscaria(<90 g) or a heavier Viscaria( >90 g)?? (Sorry for bad english :c )
  14. blade and head heavy

How can you recognize a blade that's not head heavy?
  15. Handling high heavy-topspin balls

Much more info in the form of text, diagrams and videos in the article. Here is a summary 4. A (really simple) summary try to hit the ball off the bounce at net height OR if you are away from the table, take a step back and rip through the ball in the descending phase around the net...
  16. WHY are hollow blade head heavy weight forward blades the norm in our modern days?

Carl made me think about this and I decided to make a separate thread to discuss this. 3 questions. - Why are there SO MANY hollow handle and head heavy weight forward blades being made these days? It seems almost all of them are like this. - Why do TT players prefer (or at least continue to...
  17. My FH Loop against heavy backspin

My FH Rubber is juic 999 turbo how is my technique and what can i do to further improve it? and is it normal to feel a painful jolt in your shoulder? if yes how long wil it last and what remedies can i do to heal it? thanks :)
  18. Tsp heavy weight bat

​Has anyone tried this? Can I stick rubbers on it or no? http://www.tabletennisworld.com.au/heavy-weight-training-p-63.html I ve found it much cheaper in a local TT store in my city. When I was a kid my coach used to gimme a bat with 1 rubber in one side and on the other a mass of iron or...
  19. Banana Flip on heavy backpspin service?

Hi All, Can we return heavy backspin service with Backhand banana flip? I have one opponent who serves heavy backspin service(Power mostly comes from his wrist). I tried doing banana flips but all balls were in the net. :( Any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks, Vishal Oza.
  20. Pre build heavy bat

Hey everyone you may be able to help me i play table tennis at work and been playing for a few years now and im after a new bat i have been using a dunlop venom bat. but a few years ago a friend of mine late me play with his bat he called it a practice bat and was relay heavy and thick sponge...