loki

1. rxton 1 for training

Hey guys, I´ve just bought a racket loki x1 with rubber rxton 1(both sides), I´m gonna train two days a week and play free at least one day a week. Is this rubber good for playing? I´m not advanced player, I´m beginner-intermediate.
  2. Loki W81 SP Inner AC Blade

For now this is not a review, but i might add one later on. Current intended use of the blade is a spare setup. I might switch from my Vsea in case it plays at least as well and feels better in my hand. Because i have some really slight issues with angle adjustments and slight handcramps. The...
  3. Loki God of War 3 x Viscaria/glueing rubbers

1.Has anyone used god of war 3? If yes can you say does the blade perform compared to viscaria? From loki aliexpress page Blade Composition: KOTO+ALC carbon+Ayous+Tung+Ayous+ALC carbon+KOTO 2. Is it ok to glue the blade like. 1st layer organic glue(vox glues e.g haifu dolphin) and the second...
  4. Loki N80 & Arthur Europe Diamond Rubbers

I Received 2 more Loki rubbers this evening, the N80, which is meant to be Wang Hal’s choice of rubber and the Arthur Europe Diamond. This is just a 1st impressions post whit a review of how they play to follow once the boosting process has finished. LOKI N80 nano. Packaging for the N80 was...
  5. What is the relation of Wang Hao and Loki brand.

I saw some loki products and all have wang hao photos.
  6. Loki Rubbers

Loki Rubbers Got the chance to get myself 4 Loki rubbers. I bought them out of curiosity since I have been seeing them online for quite some time now. I bought the Loki Rxton 1, 3, 5 and GTX rubbers. It is rumored that Wang Hao has partial ownership of this company...
  7. Loki RXTON 1 3 5 | review YouTube

8. LOKI Violent V-5 + LOKI RXTON1

I was looking for a cheap spare/loaner racket and got really curious about this setup: LOKI Violent V-5 LOKI RXTON1 Has anyone tried any of those? Or any other Loki stuff? N11s + AK47s would be a safer option, but I got really interested in these stuff no one reviewed for no reason.
  9. LOKI TableTennis

Enjoy the latest Loki blade and Loki rubber exclusive to the Chinese market. Loki blade God of War series I 5+2 layer of woven carbon fibre It looks like Timo Boll ALC clone with same finish koto top layer very handy Will review it after trying it Loki rubbers 1.GTX-pro blue sponge...