mizuno

1. Recommendations for durable insoles

I've got a new pair of Mizuno Crossmatch shoes (ty Bribar) on the way and am looking for some recs on durable aftermarket insoles. Previously I have used Sorbothane Double-Strike insoles, but every few months I've managed to wear holes all the way through the insoles. This causes some pretty...
  2. Mizuno GF T40 vs Nittaku Fastarc S-1

hi, I am allround+ player, better on fh and don't like to fast equipment. Currently I use Yasaka Sweden Extra blade with BF Tenergy 64fx 1.9 (fh) and Andro Hexer Grip SFX 1.9 (bh). Mybe Tenergy is to fast on fh, so I am wondering to replace it with Mizuno GF T40 or Nittaku Fastarc S-1. So, if...
  3. Mizuno shoes sizing vs Butterfly Rifones

Hi, I wear Butterfly Rifones shoes US size 10.5 and they fit comfortably. Is it safe to go with the same size for Mizuno shoes, say Wave Medal 5 (Japan 28.5 size)? Anyone had to go up or down in size when going from Butterfly shoes to Mizuno, or sizes comparable? I know that's its best to...
  4. Fan Zhendong still wears Mizuno, though Li Ning is CNT‘s main supplier

Seems like the new World Cup Champ still prefers his old Mizunos. I guess Li Ning is not amused :D
  5. Which are the best Mizuno shoes in the range at the moment?

Hi guys, I'm going to buy some Mizuno shoes as I've always used Butterfly. Which ones in the current range are the best? The ones I'm about to list are the ones I can buy. MIZUNO CROSSMATCH PLIO RX4 TABLE TENNIS SHOES? MIZUNO WAVE MEDAL 5 TABLE TENNIS SHOES (2018)? MIZUNO CROSSMATCH PLIO RX3...
  6. Mizuno Q3 and Q4

HI, has anyone tried the new Mizuno Q3 and Q4?
  7. Time to spill the beans!

Folks, I know you have it - that one item you tell yourself you'll get "next month", or "next year" or " after I get my tax refund or a Christmas bonus", or "after I improve my technic/legwork/consistency/stamina"... You know what I'm talking about, that one thing that you resist buying because...
  8. Mizuno Table tennis shoes

I've been looking to buy new shoes to play with for quite some time now, and have made up my mind that I want something from Mizuno (have been using Butterfly shoes so far). The question is, are there any significant differences or improvements in the different versions of the Mizuno Wave Drive...
  9. Why many Chinese players play with Mizuno Wave Drive 7 ?

I have seen many video about chinese table tennis (trials, super league and more), but when i'm focus on their equipement, I always see the Wave Drive 7, he has few players playing with other shoes (Wave Medal ou Drive A). And what about their equipement, because I never seen ZJK with Butterfly...
  10. Butterfly Asics vs Mizuno Wave Drive Sizing

Hey guys, I looked extensively for info on this, and had really mixed opinions which didn't help. I have worn Butterfly Energyforce VIII for the past few years, and had stuck with Butterfly shoes before that. I'd always ordered a UK11 (even though in 99% of all other trainers/sneakers I'm a...
  11. Mizuno Wave Medal 4 v. Mizuno Wave Drive 7 n

Which pair of shoes is the best for table tennis, in quality (sole, weight, etc...), of price and style. If you have other proposals of Mizuno to make, I am intersted. Thanks
  12. Mizuno Wave Drive 7 v. Wave Drive A3

Hi guys ! I want to know your opinion about Wave Drive A3 and Wave Drive 7. The characteristics of shoes, her price and quality. Her style and for which type of players their shoes are useful.
  13. Mizuno Shoes from TT11

Hey guys I need new shoes for tt, as my butterfly sneakers are worn out. I wanted to buy two pairs at the same time so i can switch between them. I am thinking of buying the Wave Drive series 5 or 7, or maybe one of each. Do you guys have experiences with those shoes? And are there any...
  14. Mizuno

Anyone tried Mizuno Medal 5 or Wave 7. What are the differences between them.
  15. Mizuno Wave Medal 5 US 11 UK 10,5 Euro 45

Yeah, I know - used shoes ... But only used 5 or 6 times before I decided they are too large, despite being labelled the same size as my Wave Medal 4. 40 Euro including worldwide shipping. Add a blade or rubber from my other sales and save on postage ;)
  16. Mizuno Shoes

Having spent the last three years stomping about in a pair of Hi-Tec Squash shoes - decent grip but a bit hefty - I am now ready to treat myself to a pair of proper table tennis shoes. I'm going for Mizuno, and I'm trying to choose between the Wave Medal 5 and the Wave Drive 7. I have to...
  17. Has anyone tried MIZUNO Wave Drive 7 shoes? Any info on them?

Hi folks, I'm looking to get some new shoes and wanted some info on the MIZUNO Wave Drive 7 shoes. How are they for grip? comfort? back support? I want a shoe that will help my back as I get aches and pains. Thanks.
  18. FS: New MIZUNO GF T45 max RED

Hi all, I have 2 new SEALED Mizuno FT45 max RED for sale. 22GBP or 27Euro each shipped. Also have a almost new used for 2hr same sheet cut to 158x151 (also max RED). 18GBP or 22euro shipped. All prices assumes Paypal gift option or you pay for extra 4% otherwise.</span> More pics are...
  19. FOR SALE: Zhang Jike Mizuno Wave Medal JK Limited Edition + MORE

Hi All,I have these for sale: Mizuno Wave Medal JK Limited Edition Number: 617 of 666 - Zhang Jike Table Tennis Shoes US. Size 10.5 FOR SALE: £150 + postage. Free shipping in UK! Chinese National Team Bat Case Li Ning - Brand New with Labels, £45 + postage. Free shipping in UK...
  20. Mizuno shoe model identification

G'day all, Wondering if someone can help me identify the shoe Mr. Gauzy is wearing in this video: It can be seen more clearly 2:15 onwards. Thanks!:cool: