products

1. Best Aliexpress value products - Thread

Aliexpress has a host of table tennis products that are much cheaper than other online western retailers - obviously customisation is limited because you will have to assemble your racket yourself or buy one of the preset 'combos' that the sellers sell. Example: DHS pg7 retails for about $21...
  2. Is TTD no longer adding new products to the equipment database?

Hi, I am relatively new to this forum. I tried to add new products (and reviews thereof) to the TTD database using the submission form but without success. I tried contacting the site admins but haven't had any response. Is TTD no longer adding new products to the equipment database? Thanks...
  3. Baracuda VS the other products in the Acuda series

I'm thinking about purchasing a new rubber for my forehand. I currently use Barracuda and am pleased with the spin. I want a rubber with a harder sponge but the same/extremely similar topsheet. I was thinking Acuda S1 turbo but don't know how similar it is to Barracuda.
  4. My DHS products have 22 digits serial code instead of 12 or 16?

I recently bought 2 Hurricane 3 Neo and one Power G7 blade, I scratched the silver coating and inside there were 22 digits code? I have read in the forums that it should either have 12 or 16 digit code. I believe these are fake products. Can someone tell me where to verify the DHS serial code? I...
  5. New products - Gewo Nanoflex FT KR, Yoo Nam Kyu blades

Gewo Nanoflex FT KR Nanoflex FT topsheet + Hype KR Pro (Yoo Nam Kyu) sponge (47.5 degree) will be released in December Gewo Yoo Nam Kyu Blades (Pics are not yet available) Hinoki blade(penhold) Hinoki carbon blade ALC blade ALC+Hinoki carbon blade(Front side ALC, back side Hinoki...
  6. Exclusive Xiom Products

I am visiting Champion/Xiom HQ (Seoul, South Korea) in a few months. Does anyone know any exclusive products of Xiom that I can only get in Xiom HQ?
  7. Where do you buy Nexy products?

Preferably in Europe :)
  8. Tibhar Evolution EL-S and FX-S Rubber Review

Hey all, We have just released our latest TableTennisDaily review on the Tibhar Evolution EL-S and FX-S rubbers. The success of the popular MX-P, used by pro players such as Paul Drinkhall and Vladimir Samsonov, led these new rubbers to be highly anticipated in the latter part of 2016. Like...
  9. Butterfly New Products 16 September 16

So the mystery on 9/16 is all about a new pip rubber by Butterfly? :cool: I hope there is more. http://www.butterfly.co.jp/product/2016aw/teaser.html
  10. Are the quality of stiga products good or bad? (thinking of buying a blade)

I have seen many people complaining about the quality of Stiga products, saying it splinters after you take off the rubber or the blade chips really easily. How true is this actually? I am trying to find a new blade and I thought Stiga had heaps of blades to choose from. Can someone please tell...
  11. Adidas to discontinue table tennis products

Oh... http://www.tt-spin.de/adidas-beendet-engagement-in-tischtennis-branche/ Adidas will discontinue it's table tennis products and terminiate it's commitment towards table tennis. The reasons behind this are lack of profitability and Adidas want to shift their focus more to profitable...
  12. How to identify counterfeit Butterfly products!

Hey TTD fellowers. Unfortunately some people have found out there a marked within TT equipments which have lead to making counterfeit products and selling them as the genuine products. I want to share a link from the Butterfly homepage where they describe how you can identify genuine from...
  13. Butterfly 2015 New Products

Butterfly has launched a series of new products in 21st April 2015, few days before the start of 2015 World Table Tennis Championship in Suzhou, China. There are Innerfiber Layer Series, Garaydia Series, Hadraw Series, Cypress Series, Mizutani ZLC and Defence IV, total 23 new blades. Despite...
  14. Win 500€ of STIGA products now!

Hey everyone! Who's getting involved here on TTD? STIGA are giving away 500€ of STIGA products to the winner of a best rally competition! Over the years we have seen a lot of great rallies from TableTennisDaily members. Get involved guys! Simply send your rally in a private message to the...
  15. 2015 New products for Table Tennis List?

Good day everyone, i was wondering what are the new releases for table tennis this year 2015? new blades? Rubbers? We could make a list here in this topic. Thanks
  16. table tennis products

does anyone know why certain table tennis dealers have stopped shipping butterfly products to the uk and Europe. some European sellers even stopped selling butterfly products.also I would appreciate if there is anyone out there would kindly list companies that will ship to the uk, possibly from...
  17. table tennis products

hi all I wish to purchase large quantities of blades, rubbers especially butterfly products as I thinking of opening a shop here in the uk.both teessport and briber refused to sell at wholesale prices or wouldn't do big discount. any one knows where its possible. the products must be genuine...
  18. Sites to buy

Hey, guys! I really wanted to knor if Prott.cc or www.eacheng.net are good sites to buy. Prott.cc is kinda weird site, but it has products that no more sites have. And I wanna know if there's more good sites to buy with good prices and good products... Thanks
  19. Butterfly Products, are they really worth the money you pay?

At the start of my current season Sept 2011 the cost of Butterfly products soared in price to the point many local league players (Up to County level) went looking for cheaper but effective alternate products, even Tenergy users sort alternate rubbers. So are Butterfly pricing themselves out of...
  20. 2011 mizuno gears

WAVE DRIVE 5 QUASAR MF BAG PACK DENEB PENHOLD