kids

1. THE KIDS ARE TAKING OVER | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 12

Yes guys! Here we go, our 12th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team however this time it's with a twist! We're with our Junior Team in the Premier Division of the British League. Premier Junior British League is the strongest junior event in the UK with all the best juniors in the country...
  2. Chinese Kids Equipment

Does anyone know what Equipment the chinese/japanese kids use when they are starting to play table tennis? And what they are changing while improving? Harder Rubber? Faster Blade? Are they using Max sponge from the beginning?
  3. What is the best way to learn serves for kids?

My son just recently started playing TT. He is developing fairly quickly, and now he wants to start playing games. However, he can't serve at all yet unless he just flat hits it. Since I am not a TT coach, what would like to know what is the best/correct/easiest way to learn some basic useful...
  4. Chinese table tennis program failed kids documentaries

I heard there are some documentaries about the grueling and merciless training program of the table tennis kids of China and how a very small percentage of them actually become title winners as most of them get washed up. I got this from a youtube video comment, so I don't actually know if there...
  5. How to get kids/youngsters to listen?

Hello! I have been a coach parttime for over 10 years now to kids and younger players. Nowdays, i am a coach two Days a week for Three Groups. The first two, which are the youngest are listening good, but the last one, which is the best/oldest Group are not as good as the first two. I proably...
  6. Equipment help!

I posted this question in another thread but I am thinking maybe I posted in the wrong one, I do not want to hijack another thread, so I am starting a new thread to keep answers relevant. Here we go again. I recently discovered this forum and this is my first post here. I have a questionChen...
  7. Check out this Video of Zhang Jike playing with kids

Not sure if this has been put on here before but I thought it was cool. http://youtu.be/QSgWv2P4oM4
  8. Zhang jike plays Funny table tennis with kids ( Video)

Zhang jike the grand slam champion is playing table tennis with kids in his home town Qingdao . It's happening inside a cooking program to the name of 《年味有FUN》.
  9. find best online store for kids

hello all members i want to find best kids cloths online shopping portal in India can anyone please help me to find out them. thanks. waiting for reply.
  10. Can you recognize these CNT players when they were kids?

Can you recognize these players when they were kids?
  11. Coaching adults vs coaching kids

I posted this in a thread on videos but I think it deserves a thread of its own. Right now there are some coaches that I know in my city that can take a kid with talent and make them really good really fast, give them really perfect technique, great footwork. (I am watching with amazement...
  12. Crazy skill by young Japanese kids!

Who's tried this! This is a lot hard than it looks! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:658px...
  13. Kids dancing to table tennis in China! Primary School!

Why are China the best in the world some may ask? Look no further than the video below! Table Tennis is a way of life in China!
  14. kids and primorac

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ittfworld/ I see quite a few kids using primorac.... what is your excuse to be using something faster than these kids who play for their national team?
  15. Dimitrij Ovtcharov practising with kids

Hi all, we have just been stumbling around on youtube and found this great video from 2012. Dimitrij Ovtcharov visited Grace Lin TTC in South El Monte and took on their junior players for a one set match. There are some good points, enjoy. Part 1: Part 2:
  16. TableTennisDaily visit andro Kids Open 2015

Hey all, On the 21st August 2015, TableTennisDaily visited the 26th andro Kids Open, held in Düsseldorf, Germany. The prestigious kids tournament has over 1500 participants, it is spectacular with 82 tables. The junior TableTennisDaily team played in the under 11, 12 and 13 category. Results...
  17. Multiball video of elementary kids in Korea.

I was floored watching this video a couple days ago. There timing and footwork is amazing, especially when they switch on and off during doubles training near the end the video. The ball feeder looks very young too, she looks to be in junior high or high school. I can only hope USA and other...
  18. Kids Training at LYTTC

I filmed and edited a new video to try and capture the vibe in the afterschool programme at LYTTC (Lily Yip Table Tennis Center), which is now my home club. Each day the team drive to surrounding schools and pick kids up after school to bring them to the club and allow them to participate in...
  19. 25th andro Kids Open 2014

The 25th andro Kids Open took place last weekend from the 22nd-24th August 2014. Dan coaches young Louis Price who is 10 years of age, he participated in the andro Kids Open which had over 1400 players! It sure is an inspiring event for the young generation of players, Louis could not...
  20. Small kids should use small and light bat to play table tennis[video]

Small kids should use small and light bat to start playing table tennis, do you think so? Video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=623315804424270 in the video, the 8 years old kid was using a 2" bat and the 9 years old kid is using 3.5" bat