usa

1. USA/CA san francisco trading dignics for 05fx

I need a 05fx red 2.1 and I got the following rubbers up for trade. I have the following rubbers, I"m willing to trade those for 05fx red 2.1mm. Let me know which one you want. Brand new sealed: - 1x t05 black 2.1 - d09c black 2.1 - d05 red 2.1 - lightly used d09c 2.1mm black (used 1...
  2. What is my USA ranking now?

;););););)
  3. Where is this place in usa in the video

https://youtu.be/_wKWQqnC8po?t=320
  4. How does table tennis in non usa works?

In US you play, you get rating you play events under a certain rating. If you are lucky and live in the bay there are some non sanction team tournaments but those are in a sub-par organized. From what I heard korean, japan, china, europe all have these leagues and divisions. Can anyone care to...
  5. Who all is within an hour or so drive of Junction City, Kansas in USA?

As the topic says, Who is reasonably around Junction City, KS in USA? I have a TT buddy looking for some fellow TT players. Dude is lefty.
  6. World veterans tour in the usa

Join us in Ft. Lauderdale October 17 to 20. For info go to ITTF events. See you there.
  7. Top Ranked USA College Students : College Nationals

Hi all! With the US Collegiate Nationals coming up, I've made a video highlighting my university team's best points over the past year or so. Maybe you'll recognize some players that show up in the video, one in particular is currently ranked ~50 in the entire world! As table tennis isn't...
  8. USA Table Tennis Online Stores

Hi Guys! Just want to ask what's your recommended USA Table Tennis E-stores that ships to CNMI? Thanks! ;)
  9. FS: Handmade CASA Blade (Made in USA)

FS: Handmade CASA Blade (Made in USA) & Blade by Levi (Romania) The price is without worldwide shipping cost. Payment: Paypal only. Payment as gift or buyer pays for goods or services fees. For Sale 1. Handmade CASA Blade Blade Composition: 5+2 plys (New Guinea...
  10. Brand New TT Club in Sacramento USA Forum Meetups?

A new club opened in Sacramento, huge place. Maybe owner could thin out the tables some. Lighting is no glare (my eyes are real prone to glare) and 500+ lux everywhere. $50 USD a month for membership. Who want make historic Goon Squad meetups over there?
  11. Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA)

Best place to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly/"Tournament-Edition"/Nat. Team shirts? (For USA) Hello, everyone. Hope you're all fine. Pretty sure you guys have experience and knowledge regarding this topic, and I'm looking to buy Li-Ning/Butterfly shirts. I haven't checked other places that sell the T2...
  12. Is trying to play a defensive/chopper style under 2000 USA basically worthless?

After bumbling around trying out the defensive styles for awhile, mainly aiming to chop... I have come to the conclusion that rarely anybody in the 1,200-1,900 USA rating range wants to loop the ball! And that winning by attacking seems much easier and quicker. So for anyone else out there...
  13. Two of USA's Top Chinese Players go Head to Head

Two of the better Chinese players currently competing in the USA had a finals showdown today at my club. Much closer than I thought it would be as Jun Han won 3-0 last time. Will be interesting to see if he can make the final in next week's Westchester tournament to play against Bojan Tokic, I'd...
  14. USA Table Tennis

I have always been curious, for a country that has approx 320,000,000 people, why is the USA not one of the table tennis greats? From what I can gather, table tennis is a very popular sport over there (appears in films and stuff and there are lots of Americans on TTD!) and I'm sure there are...
  15. Table tennis in Irvine Orange Country CA USA

Hi Ping Pong Friends, In October the table tennis season in the Netherlands has a short (2 weeks) break. During this break I am flying off to Irvine, Orange County CA, in the USA. To keep up with the game, I would like to play some ping pong. Does anyone of you come from Orange County or is...
  16. Why can't ITTF videos be HD like USA Table Tennis???

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask why the ITTF never seems to produce HD quality videos? The 2016 US National Championships took place recently and if you look at the video you can see how good it looks visually: Any thoughts?
  17. Trouble contacting Butterfly USA? Anyone else?

Does anyone else in the United States have trouble getting butterfly to actually reply to them? Their website is butterflyonline.com and the contact option is pretty damn easy to find. However I rarely get replies, and when I do, they pretty much ignore my question and guide me elsewhere...
  18. Fairy tale comeback by Kanak Jha of USA : Lesson in momentum and mental toughness

Courtesy facebook post of WCTTA ... "Relive one of the best comebacks in TT history where WCTTA's very own Kanak Jha (15 years old) came back from 0:5 in the deciding 7th game to qualify for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro! Scroll to 1 hr 47 mins and 30 secs, and watch Kanak's...
  19. Neha Aggarwal USA TT Interview

Hey everyone, just read this interesting interview with Neha Aggarwal by USA Table Tennis and thought I would share with you guys...
  20. Ratings - USA vs Europe League - South America - East Asia

Hi guys and Gals, my training partner (Evan Gordon) and i were talking about equipment last night and brought up Daniel Ives's Equipment reviews.. then we talked about Daniel Ives's high playing abilities in his reviews.. then we asked each other what would be is his USATT rating? we...