challenge

1. Participate in the Long Pips Challenge

Will a long pips rubber play differently if you use a glue sheet to attach it to the blade instead of just using glue? Can you tell the difference? The only way to know for sure is to have 2 identical blades with identical rubber, 1 attached with a glue sheet, and the other just glue. I...
  2. Mima Ito vs Ma Lin | Serve Challenge

Mima Ito took on Ma Lin's Serve at the World Cup! Serve Challenge:
  3. Hey all! Here is our clip of "Pass the ball" challenge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTZ-_1J81Gc Stay safe everyone. these are from 2 NJ (USA) clubs that I used to go to before COVID outbreak: HOT SHOTS Jersey City run By Gaelen Mullins (also editor of the video)https://www.hotshottabletennis.com/...
  4. LAST TO MISS WINS £1000 | Table Tennis Challenge

And we’re back! Another £1000 challenge but this time someone is guaranteed to win! The rules are simple. The last team to miss wins £1000. The pressure is really on! Who will win and walk away with the cash? And will anyone beat me and my dads world record of 8 hours and 40 minutes?! Let’s...
  5. Table Tennis Bottle Cap Challenge!

Hey guys, I'm sure you have all seen the Jason Statham bottle cap challenge, heres the table tennis version! I challenge you all to giving this a go and uploading your video by sending us the link here: <iframe...
  6. ITTF to Introduce Video Challenge at Grand Finals and WTTC 2020

Was waiting for someone to post this but no luck. Here goes. Nikkan Sports reports that ITTF have decided to introduce video challenge at the World Tour Grand Finals this December, and the WTTC 2020 next March. If the trial runs are successful, then the system will be implemented for Tokyo...
  7. Michael Maze | Backhand Around The Net Challenge

Heyyyy Everyone!! Here's our latest video with the one and only Michael Maze showing us his devastating backhand around the net! He makes it look easy! We find out how many Michael can hit around the net in one take! How many backhand around the nets can you do? :)
  8. Low level Chinese players at the Thailand Open (Challenge Series) 2018

One of the smaller events on the ITTF calendar is happening now, the Challenge Series Thailand Open. There is a large contingent from China attending the event, surprisingly Liu Shiwen is the top seed of Women's Singles, it is uncommon for a Chinese A Team player to compete on the Challenge...
  9. Around the bottle challenge!

Hey guys, I challenge you all to try this, serving around a bottle and knocking a ball off the table :) On instagram I challenged Tiago Apolonia, Quadri Aruna, Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Tom Maynard. I challenge everyone on TTD to give this a go and let us know how many attempts it took you...
  10. ITTF challenge series questions

I'm wondering why no ITTF top 10 player ever plays on ITTF challenge series For ex. upcoming polish open 2018, the highest seeder is lee sangsu, ITTF#11 Would it be easier for top 10 player to get higher ITTF ranking if they're playing in this ITTF challenge series since less top player play?
  11. Ping pong or challenge

12. Attempting the Liu Guoliang Serve Challenge

So, the last time i saw the Video posted by someone here in TTD throttled my insecurometer over the maximum limit and its time to get back into the field to test the alternative hypothesis. Feel free to comment, I got better ones later in the practice here is the unedited version. I get...
  13. Liam Pitchford vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Liam Pitchford looking at the Butterfly Viscaria blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Liam Pitchford to win a signed Viscaria by Liam! Liam Pitchford vs...
  14. Belarus Open 2017

The Belarus Open is the 4th World Tour of year and being the 1st Challenge Open of 2017 taking place in Minsk, Belarus, from 15th to 19th March. Lets see what's in store in the line up below: Total number of entries so far is: 193 Main Draw & Event Info Live matches from the Belarus Open...
  15. 2017 Arnold Schwarzenegger Table Tennis Challenge Tournament VIDEO's

Enjoy..... https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbT3cWK5vNmnBY7jbXOLnD8Zbq-GmpuXb
  16. The Table Tennis Mannequin Challenge!

The online craze #mannequinchallenge has took the internet by storm over the last few weeks! There have been many table tennis submissions of the mannequin challenge! Below is ITTF's submission of the Mannequin Challenge at the World Junior Championships! For more news on the World Junior...
  17. World Champion Challenge 2016

This week saw the World Champion Table Tennis Challenge. Jan Ove Waldner vs Joo See Hyuk! Highlights! Match 1: Chen Weixing vs Jörg Rosskopf Match 2: Petrissa Soljaa vs Guo Yan Match 3: LI Ping/Guo Yan vs Petrissa Soljaa/Jorgen Persson Match 4: Li Ping vs Jorgen Persson Match...
  18. Belgium Open (ITTF Challenge)

Looks like not many are following this tournament. Bernadette Szocs def top seed Hitomi Sato in quarters.. lost to eventual winner Georgina Pota in semis . Men's finals about to start.. Both are surprise finalists.. Sathiyan from India and Cedric Nuytinck from Belgium. http://ittf.com/ittv/
  19. 2016 Asia VS Europe All-Stars Challenge

2016 Asia VS Europe All-Stars Challenge, 10-11 Sep 2016, Dong Guan, China Fan Zhendong leads Team Asia whilst Vladimir Samsonov leads Team Europe! What an encounter! Fan Zhendong vs Vladimir Samsonov! Highlights HD Below! You can listen to TableTennisDaily's latest podcast with Vladimir...
  20. Equipment Recommendation - Are you ready for a challenge ????

Hi All, I was speaking with a fellow team mate and he is thinking of changing his setup. I don't know his blade, but I do know he plays Skyline 3-60 2.1 on FH and Hurricane 3 Neo 2.1 BH. Now this is where the challenge comes in... He describes himself as a "Passive Aggressive" style of...