outdoor

1. How not to lose the level without training.

Hello. My coach is on vacation for 2 month. I'm fell in love with TT and I don't want to lose my level to September - October. What can I do outdoor to train my physical conditions. I would be glad to get some of the exercises, especially for the footwork. Also I've got an idea to improve my...
  2. Upgrading my outdoor table tennis table with plywood?

Improving my outdoor table tennis table with plywood? Hey all, since the second strict lockdown is rolling around the corner in Germany and I still want to continue playing TT, I thought I would try and improve my Sponeta outdoor table tennis table. The problem I had, when the first lockdown...
  3. Table - Indoor or Outdoor

I'm interested in buying a new table, but i don't know if I buy an indoor or an outdoor one, because the place it will be set up has a roof, but is still exposed to wind and humidity, although it doesn't get hit with direct sunlight. The one i have is a cheap no brand one that has around 15...
  4. Has anyone tried the DHS outdoor table tennis ball?

How does it compare to the DHS D40+ ones.
  5. Best table tennis robots for price

Hi! I have an outdoor table tennis table in my backyard and I use an IPong v300 with IPong catch net for practicing. My main problem is that it's a bit of a hassle to set everything up and take it down each session. Are there better alternatives? What robots are best for the price? What other...
  6. Outdoor flooring for outdoor table tennis

Hi! I own an outdoor table tennis table that I use indoors since the weather last season wasn't good for table tennis. My family is thinking about bringing the table outdoors again since the weather is much better. The problem is that when we have the table outside, every time it rains, the...
  7. Ideas for an outdoor setup

Looking for ideas for an outdoor setup Hi all, First a short introduction: A few months ago I've become infected with the table tennis 'virus' and since then I play at least once a week. I decided to go for what seemed decent beginners equipment to me, an allround oriented blade with Yasaka...
  8. Indoor or outdoor lamp oil? Also Copydex alright?

I bought some lamp oil to use as a booster but when I walked in I had 3 options and wasn't sure if I made the right choice. There was 5 liters of paraffin, 1 liter of outdoor lamp oil and 1 liter of indoor, I went for the indoor which was also the most expensive. On the back it says one of the...
  9. Stiga Outdoor Roller - Table - Net Replacement

I own a stiga outdoor roller table which comes with a prenet included. As the net is of a low quality and the post had slightly broken, I would like to buy new one. Is this table supports a replacent net? (btw my consideration nets are DHS P108, Butterfly Match and Butterfly National Leauge)
  10. Do you want an outdoor table in your community?

Hi all, Would anyone like a table tennis table in a public space in their community? We have teamed up with Ping! to deliver concrete outdoor table tennis tables into communities, but are looking for communities who are keen to have one. Our organisation, Spacehive, is an online crowd funding...