read

1. Table tennis player needs help - Please read, help if you can and share. Thanks

Hello, first of all thank you that you read that. It means a lot. I would mean even more if you share that. This is a story for a very close friend of mine which is a decent table tennis player. For some unknown reason the tabletennis world is full of edgy characters. Maybe because it is an...
  2. How to Read Spin of The Opponent's Serve ( Table Tennis )

An EXTREMELY IMPORTANT STEP to be able to return the opponent's serve well! We spent more than a month writing content and editing this video to help you read spin of the opponent's serve so you can return the ball in the best possible way. In this video, we show you some basic key point to...
  3. Bunch of 16 Tibhar Evolution rubbers - please read carefully

First of all, sending this bunch anywhere will cost 20 USD, if that puts you off you have just saved time ;) I am selling 16 Tibhar Evolution rubbers as a package. What is there to know? 1. ALL these rubbers have been played. They are used, but none of them over-used. You will find some...
  4. Where do you read about Chinese equipment?

I enjoy reading about equipment. From European/Japanese brands, we have the catalogue and some rating from sites like revspin and paddlepalace. I've just recently found my love for tacky rubber. It's fast when I hit hard, and super easy not to engage the sponge too much on shots against...
  5. How to read topspin/underspin/sidespin balls?

Hi guys, I have problem with reading balls when I receive service. I can't understand from opponent's racket movement. I want to read with ball differences. What are the differences between them?
  6. How rubbers' "Control" should be read?

Hi, I don't have too much experiance with so many different rubbers, but with time I've noticed that in many cases I play better and with much more "control" with rubbers, marked with less control. And on the opposite - I fail with some rubbers, presumed to have a lot of control. When I tryed to...
  7. How to read spin?

What are some tips on helping you read spin?
  8. Interview Showdown! Read article before Voting!

Me (Matt Hetherington) and Dan Ives are going head to head in a challenge! In our most recent conversation I challenged Dan to pick one player he would love to interview within reachable potential (ie not Chinese basically lol), he chose Timo Boll. In response to his selection I decided to be...