thailand

1. World Junior Championships (WJTTC) 2019 in Karat, Thailand

Need a thread for this. USA boys and girls made it to the QF. US boys lost a spirited match to Chinese Taipei (3‐2). US girls lost to Japan (3‐1) with Amy Wang living up to her billing and upsetting Miyu Nagasaki (depending on which ranking system gives you the favorite).
  2. Thailand Open

Anybody saw new chinese players in the torunament? Who are they? Besides Xu Ruifeng (the only one I know) who already reached 3rd round, all of them were beaten in qualification stage or 1st round.
  3. Low level Chinese players at the Thailand Open (Challenge Series) 2018

One of the smaller events on the ITTF calendar is happening now, the Challenge Series Thailand Open. There is a large contingent from China attending the event, surprisingly Liu Shiwen is the top seed of Women's Singles, it is uncommon for a Chinese A Team player to compete on the Challenge...
  4. Table Tennis Store in THAILAND

Hello everyone, I am looking for some good table tennis equipment shop in Thailand. My brother is now in Phuket, tomorrow he will be in Krabi & after few days, he will be in Bangkok. So, please suggest me some good shops except pingponginter & shanghaisports. Thanks in advance :)
  5. Thailand Open 2017

Men's Final: Gao Ning vs Jin Ueda (Final) The Thailand Open begins this week from the 29th March to 2nd April 2017. The ITTF challenger series will be held in Bangkok, Thailand with the top seed being Singpore's Gao Ning. Total number of entries so far is: 136 Live matches from the...
  6. Places to train in Thailand?

Hi guys! I'm looking to do an internship in Thailand this summer for 8 weeks, but I want to continue training if I go. Can anybody tell me some information on places to train in Thailand, clubs, tournaments etc......The most important thing for me would be a good place to train plenty when...