popular

1. Why are 7 plys limba-ayous-a-a-a so popular?

I have been holding this question for a long time since I learned about different types of blades. Blades like Tibhar samsonov black edition, stiga clcr, dhs pg7, dhs ma long 3, yasaka w7, sanwei fextra (sanwei says that it is limba-limba-ayous, but some people say is just limba-ayous), and some...
  2. Are ZLC blades even popular?

Just curious about it. Because in all the years of playing table tennis I never met anyone of my friends or opponents that use it. My retailer says he only sold 2 of them in the last 3 years and 1 of those even was sent back. Even in the highest leagues here players don't seem to use it. And...
  3. The most popular blade

what is the most popular blade among Chinese amateur players?
  4. Top 5 Most Popular Table Tennis Rubbers of All Time

Hey guys, we're back with another video and this time we're looking at the top 5 most popular table tennis rubbers of all time! There's a lot of table tennis rubbers out there, and we narrow down what we think are the top 5, not only by performance but due to the way the rubber changed the game...
  5. Why is zhang jike alc not so popular or used?

I don't say don't use it anywhere in the world , it's strange to see it commonly Does anyone have any theory ? Anyone have it and can you give us your review???? Thanks.
  6. Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?

I've used MX-P for a few months, and recently tried Tenergy 05. I found the MX-p is faster, more spinny yet still is more controllable. Others tried it and agreed. It's been a few years since it's release, and I assume most people agree with me, so why is Tenergy still so popular?
  7. For sale! Stiga & Butterfly

FS: Stiga & Butterfly by Inkognito!!! Hi! I have some Stiga and Butterfly equipment for sale at a very good price and everything is brand new. I restock a couple times a year so the deals are kinda limited. PM me when you want to buy anything and feel free to post any feedback here in this...
  8. Why is Japanese Penhold less popular these days?

These days 90% of the people play shakehand, 9% play Chinese penhold and less than 1% play Japanese penhold. I know that the backhand is a weakness of the Jpen style but Ryu Seung Min prove that if you have a good footwork it can be as effective as shakehand. IMO the strongest forehands in the...
  9. How to make table tennis more popular?

Hi guys, what do you suggest would make table tennis more popular and become the best sport in the world?? In my opinion: 1. Hawk Eye Technology 2. Spectator closer to the field What are your thoughts and opinions?
  10. Top 10 most popular players on Facebook

Top 10 most popular Men's table tennis players on Facebook : 1. Doubtless, Timo Boll is the most popular on facebook with 83,934 likes 2. Dimitrij Ovtcharov created his account a year ago aprox. and already has 16,473 likes 3. Michael Maze, 2009 European champion, has 12,343 likes. 4...
  11. Why table tennis isnt so popular? Any suggestions?

Well dont have much to say, I thought it would be a good idea to exchange some knowledge and to grasp your opinions :) Is it because non playing fans cannot understand TT when they watch it on a high level? Is it too fast for the average TV spectator? What changes would you make if you were...
  12. TableTennisDaily goes Viral!

TableTennisDaily's latest best shots of 2011 video has taken the net by storm! The video has gone viral which has over 400.000 views in just 4 days and counting. After doing some research through google, the video has featured on many main stream websites! The video has been viewed by thousands...