internet

1. Is Table Tennis Daily blocked by "Internet Sehat" (Indonesian Internet Censoring)?

Is Table Tennis Daily blocked by "Internet Sehat" (Indonesian Internet Censoring)? Been long since the last I post in TTD, but, I found out today that I can't connect using tapatalk, and, When connecting to TTD using computer, the Intenet Sehat dialog shown. I can connect to TTD using Tor to...
  2. Oldest "Full Match" of Timo BOLL (1995) available on the internet!

Hi Everyone, A Belgian player, Damien Delobbe, recently gave me some awesome footage of him playing against Timo BOLL and Michael MAZE ! Timo BOLL 1995 around the net shot ► http://bit.ly/VeryYoungTimoBoll1995 SOON ► Timo BOLL - Damien DELOBBE 1995 1/4 EURO YOUTH ► I think it will be the...
  3. The Psychology of an Internet Troll

Research studies show these traits are the most common in internet trolls: 1) The need to be in the spotlight: narcissism: wants to be center of attention, don't care about other people, need other people to look at you. 2) Antisocial; Psychopothy: lack of empathy. 3) Machiavellianism...
  4. Next Level is an Internet Fraud

Hey everyone, I totally agree with the title of this thread. Why? NL is misleading you all in hiz vids. You have all seen NL make a thread or three documenting his improvement in certain things, and he makes a ton of video with what he is working on... in these vids none of the stuff he is...