big

1. Big Shoes for Table Tennis

Hi! Does anyone here know of a store globally that sells trainers/sneakers/shoes suitable for table tennis that are 34cm long? Depending on the brand this normally equates to UK 16, US 17 or EUR 53. I'm open to trainers that are from outside table tennis brands like squash, handball or...
  2. how big is your racket? <survey>

for the same reasons as before, what are the dimensions of your paddle? length/width/handle width *If flared/anatomic handle, please measure the widest part of the handle. mine is 25.7 cm/15cm/3.5cm thanks a lot in advance!
  3. Yinhe Big Dipper 4

Anyone tried this yet? I have a new sheet unopened but am unsure whether to try it or not. How is it comparable with original Big Dipper? Is it any lighter? I will take some pictures later!!
  4. Got kicked out of the club after a big fight...

... so sez the title to a hilarious vid depicting some negative characters found in TT clubs.
  5. Big problem with Tibhar MX-P how to use it ?

Hello , I have many problems , I just changed my FH rubber from Rakza7(max) to Tibhar MX-P(2.0) . My blade is DHS 301 Innercarbon not too fast easy control. I always use sticky - semi sticky rubber on FH lsuch as DHS H3neo(tuned) , Rakza 7 (use it more than 2 years) Please guide me how to...
  6. Donic Bluefire Big Slam and Donic Acuda Blue P3

Hi, I use on blade BF Innerforce layer ALC Donic M3 on bh and on fh Donic JP03. With M3 I am satisfied but not so with JP03 because of durability. So I am aiming for new fh 1.8 rubbers: Donic Bluefire Big Slam Donic Acuda Blue P3 Do you have any experience with Donic Bluefire Big Slam and...
  7. BIG SALE Butterfly equipment

BIG SALE new Butterfly equipment Hello people , I have some Butterfly products for sale with big discounts , for example Mizutani super zlc 290 € Zhang jike super zlc 305 € Freitas alc 140€ Boll alc 135 € Lezoline rifones 95 € Amultart 170 € And some others Also japan or cs handle (...
  8. Jan-Ove Waldner Bashes ITTF over Ball Change

9. Would there be a big difference?

Hi Guys, i was just wondering would there be a big difference from a Tenergy 05fx 2.1 to a Tenergy 80 1.9 on the backhand?
  10. Spend big on rubbers or blades?

As a developing player I am trying to improve my equipment as my skills develop. I am currently using Rozena on both sides and aim to upgrade to Tenergy when my timing is better. However it seems that my blade- an old primorac- may not allow these rubbers to work to their best. Would you...
  11. Fast + Cheap (Clone) Looping Blade with Big Sweetspot

Hello I search for a Fast + Cheap (Clone) Blade with Big Sweetspot which is good for Looping. I Play with the innerforce layer alc but i search for something which is a Little bit faster, but i want not to pay very much (ca 100 Euro is max) Are there some cheap but very good Looping blades...
  12. Nexy Blade (with big sweetspot)

Hello i want to test some nexy blades, i search for a looping monster, with very good spin, high throw (elastic) and a very big sweetspot like the szlc or innerforce layer alc blade. I have the nexy calix in mind, is this a good blade ? do you know some nexy blades who have this big...
  13. Blade with very big Sweetspot

Hello I am new on these forum and i hope my english will be ok. I have testet very much blades and i search for a Blade (no 5 ply, because little sweetspot) with a very big Sweetspot because i hit my topspins generally on the edges of the blade like pro players hit with there service...
  14. WTTC 2017 - Zhang Jike's last big tournament?

It wasn't the tournament zjk was looking for even more loosing to a non cnt player. I hope he will come back even stronger, but in last year i already heart he was talking about retirement (No source just in my mind). After the Lee Sangsu game he didnt really reveal any information about his...
  15. The big TT dictionary thread

Hello there, take a look at the thread and if you see that no one posted translations in your language, then please do it. Hungarian: FH - tenyeres BH - fonák penhold - tollszár blade - fa rubber - borítás, szoft racket - ütő long pips - hosszú szemcse, 'szőr' short pips - rövid szemcse spin -...
  16. CHINA announce the new coaches for top 4 players! 2017!

In early Arpil, the Chinese National Team announced their men's team coaches for the next two years, including Liu Guozheng, Wang Hao, Ma Lin, Liu Heng and Ma Junfeng, with Qin Zhijian as head coach. However, since Wu Jingping (coach of Xu Xin, Fan Zhendong, Lin Gaoyuan, etc.) is retired, Xiao...
  17. Is there a big difference between Vega Asia and Asia DF?

Well I'm thinking I want to get 2 set ups, one is going to be Victas 401 1.8mm on an ALL blade for all round moderns defense, the next is a Xiom Vega Rubber for all round play-style that can still chop/cut. Now I'm not sure which to get as Japan could be good but I hear Vega Asia is a good...
  18. Big Dipper and Hurricane 3 neo (orange sponge)

I've been seeing a lot of the Big dipper recently and it has looked quite interesting. The BD has been compared to the H3 neo very vaguely in quite a few review so I would like to know, in more detail, the differences between the two. I know that the BD is a tensor rubber but I have no idea what...
  19. Dimitrij Ovtcharov's big interview for the Rio Olympics 2016!

Prior to the Rio Olympics Dimitrij Ovtcharov was interviewed by spox.com a popular website in Germany. I have done my best to translate the interview below. You can find the original interview here. "In Beijing everything was amazing" In London the single bronze was a sensation. Meanwhile...
  20. For sale: Brand new Donic Baracuda Big Slam

For sale: Brand new Donic Baracuda Big Slam (package never opened) In the recent years, I have used a lot of Baracuda (big slam) rubbers. So I overstocked one sheet. But I am using DHS H3 (national edition) + Tenergy 05 now. I am pleased to find this platform where we can share our additional...