build

1. Build your dream male table tennis player

Saw the ITTF Instagram account do this, here goes my version. Forehand: Xu Xin Backhand: Karakasevic Footwork: Christian Pletea Serve: Hugo Calderano Block: JO Waldner Smash: Me Chop: Stephane Ouaiche Lob: Xu Xin Mental Game: Timo Boll
  2. Advice on a new $200 racket build?

Hi, all. I've been lurking for a while. I have been playing once a week for an hour or two at home or at a friends house each week for the last two years. My friend has been defeating me the majority of our games ever since he got a new racket a couple months ago. I would like to get a new...
  3. Design your custom blade and Build it here!

Custom blade design and build service.$79 shipped worldwide All blade will be built without any lens,logo or tag. Have you ever dream of building you own blade? The blade with your favorite handle, construction,wood,carbon fiber and plies. It may contain the forehand of w968 and backhand of...
  4. Please help me to select and build a paddle

Sorry about the long post. This is my first post here, and I have been reading a lot on the forum. Really grateful for all the information and the platform. Some history: I converted from penhold to shakehand and accumulated about a year of playing time now. (4 to 5 hour a week) I now...
  5. WI'll DHS build a custom blade

Will DHS build a custom blade I'm currently using the DHS Hao 3 blade and it is amazing. But I have a idea that may work better for me as far as my style of play. The outer layer of the blade is Koto, and I want to change it to a softer wood like maybe limba. I'm a shakehand spin oriented...
  6. Build the best player

This should be fun for a lot of people. Build the best table tennis player using strengths from current and former players :-) My player: FH Drive - Quadra Aruna FH Loop - Zhang Jike BH - Kalinkos Kreanga Serve - Waldner Serve Return - Fan Zhendong Block - Waldner Movement - Xu Xin
  7. What you think of this Bat build?

dhs PG7 + fh: dhs neo hurricane, bh: donic bluefire/ yasaka rakza 7? I saw the costs of the pg7 are low, but is it a good blade yet? overall thoughts? thanks.
  8. Pre build heavy bat

Hey everyone you may be able to help me i play table tennis at work and been playing for a few years now and im after a new bat i have been using a dunlop venom bat. but a few years ago a friend of mine late me play with his bat he called it a practice bat and was relay heavy and thick sponge...