superleague

1. Gionis Panagiotis vs Wang Yang / two defenders / Polish Superleague

Gionis Panagiotis vs Wang Yang - two defenders played on polish national stadium in Warsaw. Enjoy the video!
  2. Best actions Polish Superleague

Full matches is here: https://www.ebay.pl/itm/254261640919?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  3. Gionis Panagiotis vs Shang Kun | Final Polish Superleague 2019

Fantastic match from Polish Superleague Finals. Gionis Panagiotis vs Shang Kun. Watch in 1080p60. Enjoy :)
  4. Gionis Panagiotis interview after won Polish Superleague 2019

Here is my short interview with Pro defender Gionis Panagiotis. He play in team Dartom Bogoria Grodzisk Mazowiecki. Dartom Bogoria played yesterday against KS Dekorglass Działdowo. What rubbers he use? Just watch the video. Enjoy!
  5. Top10 Ranking Polish Superleague

6. Polish LOTTO Superleague - Full HD

7. Corby Smash TTC Superleague Report

Corby Smash Super League A high quality field featuring no fewer than four of the top 40 players in England contested the latest Super League tournament to be played at the Corby Smash Table Tennis Centre in Northamptonshire. Northants own Chris Doran (ranked at number 5 nationally) was the...
  8. No information about Chinese Superleague 2016?

I know that since this year is an Olympic year, the Chinese Superleague schedule is abnormal. But does anyone happen to have any information on this, such as when the season will start? I haven't been able to find anything about this.
  9. Corby Smash TTC Superleague Report

Here is a short report from the first SuperLeague event held at Corby Smash Table Tennis Centre. Some high calibre players entered ensuring a great evening of table tennis. Ryan Smashes All! Ryan Jenkins, Welsh senior table tennis international aged 39, deservedly took the inaugural Corby...
  10. When is the next round of the Chinese Superleague, and how does one get tickets.

Hello, my fellow TT-enthusiasts! I'm off to China on the 4th of August and will stay there until the 16th. I would love to go and watch a Chinese Super League game. Does anyone know where I can find the schedule for the next round of games? In which cities the games will be, and how to get...
  11. China superleague 2011 - women

Hello there! I just see online now its womens china superleague played.. I never found topic about this, so I want to ask your opinions.. :) Does anyone follow this? Which team will win? and can someone help me with teams and players in there? Right now is playing Li Xiaoxia vs. Li Xiaodan...