boosting

1. Advice on h3 neo boosting steps

Hi, got a prov 40º bs h3 neo and It's my first time boosting a rubber with Haifu. I have several and short questions about how to proceed: 1) Do you remove the topsheet plastic before boosting? Or it remains in the topsheet after it curls? 2) How many layers in the 1st boost of the rubber? I...
  2. Using Haifu Oil (Black / Nat) on Tensor Rubbers?

Would this be suitable, or is it advisable to use a 'european' rubber booster? Thanks in advance
  3. Yes, this is about boosters, again...

Just watched an interesting video on Bilibili, but since it's in Chinese I'll just do a quick summary here: we've got a booster patent file explaining how it's made, what's in it, and why it works. :D And here it is, enjoy, if you know how to read Chinese. If you don't however, I'll see if I...
  4. Should I boost my Rozena rubbers?

Just received some new butterfly rozena rubbers and thought if I should boost them, because I’ve boosted all my previous rubbers and they felt awesome. And how many layers, I heard 1 layer should be enough. But if you have any tips or opinions on this, please comment about it, thanks!
  5. After boosting has gone from DHS H3 NEO what have you got ?

I have equipped a couple of my blades with DHS Hurrican 3 commercial. I chose Standard H3 on my forehand and NEOs on the backhand. I now found that after a couple of months I turned the blade around because the Standard H3 has maintained both it's tackiness and bounciness , while the NEOs have...
  6. Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 3 NEO for boosting?

Hello, so I want to buy Hurricane 3 (bh) and Skyline 2 (fh) and boost them with Falco Long. Is it better to buy the NEO versions and boost them afterwards? If yes, why is it better? Thanks y'all!!
  7. Boosting Friendship RITC 729 experiment.

Hi, Moving on from a previous thread ‘ Boosting H3 Neo National’ , the last post I made on that thread was to try boosting 2 sheets of rubber in slightly different ways and see what happens. How much the sponge expands, and what difference is found in letting the doming subside before applying...
  8. Boosting H3 Neo .. national version needed?

Hey folks! I wanna try the H3 boosted. People say the national version goes best with boosting. But they are so expensive like 80-100$ ... so is national version really needed ? or can I have good results with the com. version as well ?
  9. Have an urgency for boosting materials/?

Rubber Processing Oils. Make your choice, please. https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/aromatic-rubber-process-oil.html
  10. Boosting on non Hurricane Rubber

Hi Everyone... I think this will be an interesting topic for many people here as many are rather confused by this boosting process unless you are a Hurricane rubber user. I do not like boosting but I am not against it since many people I know do that. I am against speed glue as it is unfair and...
  11. Boosting ESN or spring sponges??

Hi Everyone, I can understand why people boost the typically tacky and hard sponged Chinese rubbers, and additionally boost Chinese rubbers / hybrid rubbers that are ‘factory’ tuned, because it seems the factory boosting is limited as far as longevity is concerned and that possibly the factory...
  12. How many degrees does boosting a rubber soften the sponge by

Curious to know this. I’m thinking of getting a Yasaka Rakza z or z hard and I’m going to boost it but I want to know how much it softens the sponge by so I can decide. ideally I would like it around 48 to 50 degrees.
  13. What did I do wrong at boosting?

I wanted to boost H3 Neo Commercial but it didn't turn out as I would expect. First I put on a layer of solvent based glue on the rubber, and then a thin layer of booster. After about 12 hours the rubber still hasn't curved at all and I decided to put on another layer of booster, this time a...
  14. Boosting hurricane 3 neo damages the spin

Hi guys, I recently bought Hurricane 3 neo rubber national version and dianchi oil booster. I put 3 layers of dianchi water glue and then 4 layers of dianchi oil booster and then 1 more layer of glue. All good up to the point where I started playing. Everything was good but it felt like it...
  15. DHS Hurricane rubbers, need more clarification

Hello (to anyone brave enough to enter that kind of debate), I've been using DHS Hurricane NEO 3, and currently I am rocking DHS Hurricane 2 on my forehand. I've never boosted any of them. I wanted to know a few more details about these rubbers: (1) After boosting (H3 NEO) what can I expect of...
  16. Question about boosting?

Hi, I was just wondering why do pro players prefer to choose hard rubbers and then boost it to soften them up a bit. Why cant they just choose a little softer rubbers? For example why would a pro player get mxp 50 rubber or even harder version and then boost it. Why cant they just go ahead with...
  17. Boosting problem -need help

I was boosting a H3 Neo but when i tried to glue it and edge was not properly glued, so i removed the sheet but loost all glue and booster. SHould i rebost or just glue it normally? The sheet is little bit curved so im guessing the booster has been absorbed and i should glue it normally. THANKS!
  18. boosting tenergy 80 fx

Hi, Has anyone tried boosting a month old tenergy 80 fx with falco? If boosting helps improve feeling, control and speed will it even provide benefits on a tenergy 80 fx or will it actually ruin the rubber?
  19. What will happen to boosting?

I honestly am not sure what I think of this: https://www.ittf.com/2019/05/27/ittf-steps-measures-boostering/?fbclid=IwAR2kwTY5m2RLgAdF2ySizRUy58TY5xi_32YIUI49pbnIXXxG948tQZPHJd8
  20. What is boosting table tennis rubber?

Can anyone please tell me what is meant by boosting table tennis rubber and how to do it. ;);)