chen

1. chen chen legit

Hi all just getting a check on chen chen is he legit?
  2. Chen Weixing vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, here's a new 1 set showdown with former world number 9 Chen Weixing! Chen is an incredible player who has featured in some legendary matches with his unique defense into attack playing style. In this video I challenge Chen to a 1 set showdown at the recent World Veteran Championships...
  3. WHO WILL WIN - Dan vs Chen Weixing | Las Vegas 2018

Hey guys, During my time at the World Veteran Championships I managed to challenge Chen Weixing to a 1 set showdown. Chen is a real character and it was an amazing experience to take him on. Simply leave a post here on TTD or over at youtube on what you think the score was in a 1 set match...
  4. what does CHEN WEIXING use these days?

what does CHEN WEIXING use these days?
  5. XU XIN and CHEN CHIEN-AN EQUIPMENT AT THE KNEE

Hi Everyone, this is my first post ever on here, hope I can get the answers I'm looking for : Does anyone know what are both XU XIN and CHEN CHIEN-AN wearing to support their knee ? AND, where I could find it... Sportively, Nick
  6. Best Shots of Edgeball Internationa Open (Person, Blaszczyk, Chen Weixing, Monteiro)

7. Great roller shot by Chen Weixing (Chicago)

Chen Weixing pulls of a ridiculous roller in the Chicago Open! For more videos go to https://www.youtube.com/<wbr>channel/UC70DonxVphgQk7MotE_<wbr>K1DA Talking of rollers, heres TableTennisDaily's top rollers of all time!
  8. Butterfly Chen Chien-An Gold Medalist Limited Edition

Havent seen anyone here posting anything on this blade yet so I guess no one outside of Taiwan actually noticed that BTY has made a blade for both Chen Chien-An and Chuang Chih-Yuan in celebration of their 2013 Paris WTTC Men's Doubles Gold medal finish. Chen Chien-An's blade was a slightly...
  9. Chen qi wang hao chinese legends

10. Rosskopf and Chen Weixing vs Chinese amateur

Both of them are old vedios, I don't know if anyone post them here before, but they are really interesting..:) Rosskopf vs amateur XMjMxNTg5MjU2] XMjMxNTkwMDMy] XMjMxNTg3NDcy Chen Weixing vs amateur XMjMxNTkxNTQ4
  11. Joola Chen Weixing or Victas Koji Matsu**ita

As topic says im interested of buying one of these blades PM me or write here
  12. Timo Boll surprises Chen Qi.

I for one will never believe that left-handed players can do a rapid switch to the right hand ( yes! right hand) to do a forehand shot until I came across this amazing video.
  13. LEON T tricks Ma Lin & Chen Qi

Now this is absolutely amazing. I managed to show the Hungarian National Team a few days back, and today I got to show the world champions of table tennis Ma Lin and Chen Qi some magic! The Chinese National Olympic Table Tennis sqaud were practicing at Ellenborough Table Tennis Club and it was...
  14. Fred play's Chen Qi - Leeds! (VIDEO)

The Chinese National Team are currently training in Leeds in preparation for the London 2012 Olympics. Fred who you may have seen previously on TTD or on youtube is only 9 years of age and has been training since a young boy. He and fellow team mates and guests got the chance to play some...
  15. Chen Qi Bamboozled Video

chen qi gets pwned by an easy shot ps:DIEGOTTTUBE owns this video
  16. Chen Weixing is no.1 in the 3rd set :)

Chen lost 3-0 and gets a 1 on the 3rd set and BTW the 2nd to the last point was an exhibiton :) enjoy
  17. Timo Boll made sure this time round!

The giants of Table Tennis met again in the 2nd leg of the Champions League Semi Final tie between Borussia Dusseldorf and Neiderosterreich. Dusseldorf booked themselves a place in the final by beating Neiderosterreich overall by 3-1 in matches. Photo Source: ITTF Asia Pacific Office Match...
  18. Chen Weixing

Does anyone else agree that Chen Weixing has an amazing attacking FH? I dont get why he doesn't use it more. It seems as if its top 20 quality.
  19. Who's your favourite chopper?

So who is your favourite chopper of all time? Mine is joo se hyuk, what about all of you guys?
  20. What Equipment should a defender use?

I've been chatting with my coach and we have different points of view. He thinks a defender shoal play with normal rubber both sides, whereas I play with long pimples and I thinknit is better. What do all of you guys think? I think long pips or short pips are better at top level and that's why...