cing

1. Calling all EJ’s !!! List the equipment tried over the last 2yrs

Hi ya!! so this is a post for us EJ’s!!! Who’s tried what over the last 2 yrs !! List out what equipment you have tried/tested Here goes!!! below has been tried out/tested. * = used in match play, (‘CSU’ ) = current set up being used for training (and if matches were viable) for matches...
  2. Calling all 'TALL' Players!

Hey guys! Im 6'3 and love table tennis. I train 15 hours a week and try to improve each and every week. But recently i have found that i'm having trouble with a few things... Firstly, footwork and position. I don't know why, but i feel like when ever the ball is hit to my body or elbow poistion...
  3. Calling all Long pips users for info

Ok so I'm gonna make me a 'fun' bat. Chen Weixing style. I don't want to be playing mid distance unless I have to, prefer to stay 1-3ft from the table blocking, chopping with BH and blocking, looping, attacking with the FH. 1. Do I go for OX or get some sponge (no higher than 1mm). 2. Do I get...
  4. Calling all Stiga hardwood series users.

Ebenholz/Rosewood V I went to Manila the capital of the Philippines. I trained there for 2 weeks. In those two weeks I made a lot of realization and I fell in love with allwood. Now the problem I personally want Stiga blades. But I do not know the difference in the performance of their hardwood...