clean

1. How to clean Chinese rubber

Hi everyone. Right now I'm using a chinese rubber on the forehand side. I've noticed that the rubber lose pretty quickly its tackiness. How can I prevent that? How should I clean the rubber to regenerate the tackiness? Please let me know you experience with this.
  2. How to clean the bottom side of the inverted rubber?

Hello, I am looking for some options to clean the bottom side of the inverted rubber, the part right next to the handle where the details of the rubber are marked (e.g Butterfly Tenergy 05, the Butterfly logo, ITTF, serial number). The dust will sit between the letters and it will harden there...
  3. how to clean short pips?

I was wondering how do you clean moristo SP ? starting to get dusty now
  4. How to clean a glue paddle protection sheet when it's dusty?

Hey guys! I was wondering and really want to know how I can clean my glue paddle protection sheet because it has dust on it. I'm using a Donic Formula sheet. It has one adhesive side and it's glue so it's really good for picking up the dust from your paddle after playing but I don't know how...
  5. Best way to clean rubbers?

By rubbers on my killerspin blade are getting a bit dirty and I was wondering a different way to clean it other than using wipes/water. It would be greatly appreciated if any of you guys could give me any advice? ;)
  6. Tutorial: How To Best Clean Tacky Rubber

Hey. Recorded this for people who have been asking this a lot:
  7. Donic vario clean bad in tropical countries?

Yesterday i used donic glue to glue my rubbers. first i applied glue in a zig zag pattern. when i used the sponge piece to spread them evenly it got sticky and glue started make rolls and things that made the surface uneven. Because of this after i paste the sheet i could observe unevenness on...
  8. What is the best method to clean the rubbers?

Recently i bought a Donic Racket, and I dont know about how to clean, because some people says that butterfly and anothers cleaners are bad to the rubbers. Another people says that cleans the rubbers with an sponge and a bit of water before and after to play is the best method, but im not sure...
  9. Keeping Rubbers clean. How to do it?

Hey guys I tend to use only water to keep my rubbers clean. But after sometime they tend to get all greasy due to daily practice. How to keep it really clean and make it last longer?
  10. how to clean the surface of a table tennis table

I purchased a really nice Table Tennis table. I am starting to accumulate fingerprints and some minor drip marks from sweat on the table top. The owners manual is in Chinese and does not say what to use to clean the table top with. I tried to contact the manufacturer but they never replied. I...
  11. Best way to clean your rubber?

Which is the best and most effective way to clean your racket: - using water or - using foam or liquid cleaners or - Other
  12. How to clean Long Pimples?

Hey all As i recently bought my first Long Pimple rubber, and i don't really know how to clean. Then i thought that some of you guys maybe know and wanna share with me! :) Can i use use my normal Foam clean or do i need something special?
  13. how to clean aqua based glue from rubber sheet of your table tennis racket

hi, i have posted simple and short videos showing "how to clean aqua based glue from rubber sheet of your paddle".. people who are new here, may want to see how to do it.. i used two ways 1- conventional method, using fingers :) 2- and using a rubber.. byss mustafa