limber

1. Victas VS402 Limber & V15 Limber

Hello everyone! Could anyone kindly compare the V15 Limber and the VS402 Limber? I would like to know about the difference especially in speed and catapult behavior. I've tried a VS402 DE on a friend's blade. And felt that it was similar to a Xiom OVA. The speed is there if you hit hard...
  2. Almost new rubbers for sale - Rakza7 Soft, V>01 Limber, V>01, Rhyzm, Hexer HD...

Almost new rubbers for sale - Rakza7 Soft, V>01 Limber, V>01, Rhyzm, Hexer HD... Hello guys, I have some almost new rubbers - most used 1 hour - for sale. Pls see the photos attached. All rubbers were cut around regular size blade (Clipper), might need some boosting for full size recovery...
  3. Small bubbles on Victas V>01 Limber topsheet

Hi All, I was using this rubber 2 - 3 times a week with my Zetro Quad. Suddenly today I noticed that small bubbles formation on the topsheet. Till now they have no impact on the play. But I fear if more bubbles like these will appear and destroy the topsheet before its time. Does anyone faced...
  4. Donic bluefire jp 03 vs Victas v 01 limber

Both rubbers have excellent revieuws .Speed, spin and controle looks about the same. Can somebody compare these rubbers? Thx.