tribute

1. CRAZY Long Pips (Leonardo Arata)

Hello Pimplers, I wanted to share with you this video about Leonardo Arata. He has a ”Crazy” way to use his Long Pips OX that I think is so interesting to analyze. He is the 20th in the Brazilian ranking and the only one in South America sponsored by Dr. Neubauer. Looking forward to read...
  2. Ma Long - The Greatest

Hey Guys, I just finished cutting my first short movie. As the title already tells, it's about Ma Long and includes some of his best points ever made. I think it's a great video to get u pumped up before training or matches. Feel free to check it out, give me some feedback and leave a like or...
  3. Andrzej Grubba Tribute

4. Tribute to China team on 2019WTTC

5. Tribute Leszek Kucharski

Trainings and camps under the supervision of Leszek Kucharski. Contact tel. +48 503 016 708 e-mail: [email protected]
  6. Tribute to Freitas, Apolonia and Monteiro

7. Best of 2016 - tribute

Here's my tribute video with the best points of 2016, hope you'll like it.
  8. Ma Long - The Grand Slam Champion 2016 - Tribute

In the words of Youtuber TTZhangJike "Ma Long has long been in the shadow of Zhang Jike and Wang Hao, but now after many years of hard training, he is now the unbeatable world number 1 and current Olympic Champion!" This thrilling tribute of Ma Long after the Rio Olympics just shows what an...
  9. Joo Se Hyuk - A Tribute

Hey Guys! Its been a little while since I made a tribute, and now that I expect retirement looming for this guy, I figured I'd make a tribute to my favorite player, Joo Se Hyuk. Hope you guys like it (even if you may hate defensive players in general, I know we are an unloved species!) -Jack...
  10. My ZJK reverse pendulum service tribute with incredible music

This is second iteration in this serve series. The first one was way long back and I feel awkward whenever I see that youtube video. Please suggest me feedbacks or correctionif you found any. Thanks as always for watching :)
  11. Tomokazu Harimoto Tribute 2016!

Harimoto the Japanese wonder kid shocked the table tennis world in 2015! InfoTT has produced a fantastic tribute of the 11 year old's greatest moments in the video below! How far will Harimoto go? Enjoy!
  12. Tribute to Ma Long - The World Number 1

Hey guys, happy 2016 everyone! I made this short tribute to World No 1 Ma Long for ITTF,here's the link if you want watch it. Which is your favourite rally?
  13. Waldner serve series (tribute)

Hi guys, Siva here.This is my first video on Waldner serve series, Just thought of doing some demonstration. I have tutorial shot but editing is still in the process where I explain my understanding of the serve. if you like it, please subscribe and comment on my youtube channel, Thanks! Also...
  14. Tribute to Paul Drinkhall

Hey for everyone! Here is my tribute to great player from England Paul Drinkhall. Hope you like it:-)
  15. Tribute to Polina Mikhaylova

A tribute on table tennis player Polina Mikhaylova
  16. Tribute to Vladimir Samsonov

Here's my latest video, and it's a tribute video to the forever great Vladi. Since he is still a world class and has been since 1993
  17. Looking for specific tribute (jan ove waldner)

hey im looking for a tribute I saw a really long time ago and I cant seem to find it anywhere now. the tribute is about Jan Ove Waldner and the music that is played in the background is Amelie by Yann Tiersen (in some places around the internet it is called comptine d'un autre ete) I remember...
  18. Zhang Jike WTTC Tribute 2015

19. Ma long tribute wttc 2015

MA LONG TRIBUTE WTTC 2015
  20. Tribute to Dima Ovtcharov[official]

Hey guys, I made this tribute to launch Dima's youtube official channel. Don't hesitate to subscribe for new training vidoes,interviews and more.