authenticity

1. Hurricane Neo 3 - Fake or Real?

I bought a lot of Hurricane Neo 3 at TableTennis11 and they ALL have the SAME identical gold stickers, with the number 4000937315. (see pictures) Are these authentication stickers? If so, why are the numbers all the same? I noticed that the rubbers are not as tacky/sticky as the ones I used...
  2. DHS Ma Long 3 Blade Authenticity Card - Translation Needed

Hi everyone, I recently bought a new DHS Ma Long 3 Blade and it came with an authenticity card and there are a couple of the items that I can guess what they are. I was hoping that someone would be able to translate teh writing on this for me. I am especially wondering what is the line next to...
  3. DHS National rubber authenticity?

Good evening TableTennisDaily community ;) , I bought myself a DHS Hurricane 3 National Blue Sponge rubber with 2.2mm and 40° on ebay (yeah, I know, probably my first mistake :D ). Anyways, I'm kind of suspicious of the authenticity of the rubber. Don't get me wrong, I already know that there...
  4. Authenticity of Viscaria?

Can anyone kindly please tell me whether this is a genuine Viscaria blade? The serial number and the box are matched