star

1. Korean Youtube Lady Star Ggong-Yang Sandbags Big-Time in Wine Handicap Match

Korean Youtuber Ggong-Yang makes her way to a TT themed wine grog place and is a HUGE sandbagger in the crappy bat TT match. She has a quick drink with owner, then a couple TT matches with old bats on crappy table. She gives up two points and doesn't need a single atacking shot or aggressive...
  2. Why I think Jun Mizutani, not Ma Long, was the real star of the 2016 Olympics...

Ma Long won 2 gold medals and secured a career grand slam so it's easy to see Rio 2016 as THE MA LONG tournament. But I disagree. I think Jun Mizutani was the real star. In the singles event Mizutani reaches the semi-final where he faced the aforementioned Ma Long. What. A. Match. Ma goes 3-0...
  3. I'm a star in a TableTennisDaily Academy video! :)

Just got featured in a new TableTennisDaily Academy video on Weight transfer and rotation :) Check it out https://tabletennisdailyacademy.com/videos/technical-analysis-weight-transfer-and-rotation/ Any comments welcome ;) Now Tom told me to do the same in motion with the ball placement in two...
  4. 2.29.2020 Walnut Creek 4-Star Tourney - WHO is going?

Der_Echte just registered for the Ultimate Fieldhouse 4-Star Tourney venue Walnut Creek Fieldhouse. I entered the Over 40, Under 2200 Singles, and the Under 4500 Doubles events. Scoobie Doo - Tsos suggested we play that event, even if we will be 3 levels lower than the top contending teams...
  5. Star National Hurricane 3 - best quality?

Has anyone tried this special Hurricane 3 rubber? Prott are selling 4 different versions for $90.
  6. TT STAR Pro series

Hello everyone! You may not know, but there are many tournaments played on a weekly basis. 8 players meet in a group, playing each other, then top 4 play play off matches. You may know challenger series, but there is also a Czech version - TTSTAR PRO. I am going to let you know this tournament...
  7. Ask Rising Swedish Star Truls Möregårdh a Question for a Chance to Win a Prize!

The Swedish wunderkind, Truls Möregårdh, is on his way to meet with TableTennis11 and he wants to answer YOUR questions! When he arrives, he will be answering questions about himself and anything related. To ask a question for a chance to win the prize of a shirt from the Swedish National Team...
  8. ITTF star awards

You can vote for male, female player and star point for the last year. https://www.ittf.com/2018/11/06/vote-now-2018-table-tennis-stars/
  9. Did Timo Boll deserve star player award?

Who votes for star player award? Do you think Timo deserved this? It sounds like Timo didn't think he did... https://www.facebook.com/ITTFWorld/videos/2017956234901036/ Congratulations on a good yr Timo!
  10. ITTF Star Awards 2017

The ITTF Star Awards begin tonight to celebrate the achievements of players throughout 2017! Athletes nominated for all awards are invited to attend a night of glitz and glamour! <iframe...
  11. Chopper vs attacker in final of Bristol Junior open 4 star event Dec 2017

Since the introduction of the plastic 40+ ball, forum wisdom states that defenders are at an extreme advantage. Here are two juniors (under 17) going at it in a classic matchup of attacker vs defender. Background, Joseph Hee from London (Fusion TTC) and Singapore is ranked at number 3 in the...
  12. TT on the set of Star Trek: Discovery

https://twitter.com/shazad/status/891311356540063744 https://twitter.com/karterhol/status/925723936419020801 Actor Rainn Wilson, who plays a recurring character called Harry Mudd on the show, is a huge table tennis fan.
  13. Palio 2 star expert bat

Hi there, Looking to replace rubbers on palio 2 star expert bat.Not looking for expensive rubbers, but thought something else might help improve my game. That being spin and attack when the opportunity is there.Any suggestions.... Thanks
  14. Multi-balls training with 1 Star ball or 3 Stars?

Hi, I want to know your opinion about which ball used at training is more effectively and why.
  15. Cheap DHS D40+ 3 Star balls

This might be interesting for some people, there's a seller on Aliexpress that's selling the new DHS D40+ 3 Star balls (with Ding Ning on the package) for a very low price. Usually I am a bit hesitant when it comes to order certain products on Aliexpress, but Baal also got them from the same...
  16. Match Analysis draw! Be the next star at zoomtt.com

Hello everybody! You might have read any of our match analysis articles we have been publishing for a while. As we have received quite good feedback from most of the people and we would like to improve our reach, we've come with the idea of making a DRAW to analyze a match from one of our...
  17. best seamless balls for training- Xushaofa 40+ vs Yinhe 40+ (1 star balls)

I'm thinking of getting training balls for multiball and service practice and i have the option of above mentioned two balls as they are cheaper. i would like to know which of these have better roundness, bounce , durability etc.
  18. New era with DHS D40+ 3 Star Balls

The next ittf India Open will probably start using the new DHS D40+ 3 Star balls after all the dreadful plastic ball breaking during matches. It is about time. :rolleyes: The new D40+ is available from taobao for the same price of 30 RMB for a box of six as old 40+. It is the long Chinese...
  19. ITTF Star Awards 2016 - NOW LIVE!

This 2016 ITTF Star Awards has commenced!! The global event will begin on Thursday 8th December where all the worlds best table tennis players will gather in Doha, Qatar. Who will win the ITTF Star Awards this year? <iframe...
  20. TableTennisDaily Podcast #17 - Quadri Aruna

Hello and welcome to episode 17 of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today on the show we have world number 25 Quadri Aruna! Aruna has had an extraordinary summer reaching the quarter finals of the Rio Olympics losing to the eventual winner Ma Long. On route to the final Aruna eliminated both Chuang...