paddle

1. I WANT TO CHANGE MY CURRRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE (SHAKEHAND GRIP)

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY CURRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE AS IT IS ALMOST 8 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE DAMAGED IT FROM THE EDGES. KINDLY SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD BLADES CURRENT FOREHAND RUBBER: NITTAKU HAMMOND Z2 (RED MAX) (PERFFECT FOR ME) CURRENT BACKHAND RUBBER: YASAKA RAKZA 7 (BLACK 1.8MM) (TOO...
  2. New way for comapnies to sell paddle /Handle sold sepparetly

I think that selling the handle in separate parts is a very good idea I dont know how the tt companies didnt think of it, I have seen a lot people complaining about the handle but think the blade is good, IMO there should be people that makes personal handle (that fits you the best) in shape and...
  3. Beginner paddle?

I've been recreationally playing off and on. I just bought a Stiga Evoultion and really like it. I know it's not a custom blade and rubber combo and probably frowned upon here. How much of a difference is there from going off the shelf/rack to a custom blade/rubber paddle? When would be a...
  4. Soft Defensive Paddle

I need a soft defensive paddle as I tend to overpower things and I need to slow it down a bit. Killerspin recommended their Diamond TC Premium or Kido 7p rtg premium. What do you guys reccomend?
  5. How heavy is FZD paddle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMnnNezMFZI It seems the ball shoot off really faster with almost minimal movement. If I tried that with my paddle with that distant it will go down the net for sure. Anyone know/can guess how heavy was his paddle?
  6. Table Tennis Paddle & Rubber Advise

Hi, I'm planning to buy my first set but I find it hard on what to pick, what rubber to pair with blade, etc. So, to sum up I've come up with Donic Persson Powerplay + Fastarc G-1 (FH) and Tibhar Evolution FX-P (BH). And, Nittaku Septear Lead + Andro Rasanter R47 (FH) and Tibhar Evolution MX-P...
  7. Need help building a new paddle

I'm looking to make a paddle that can generate a lot of spin but plays on the slower side. Can anyone give me suggestions on this?
  8. What is a good beginner paddle for a defensive player?

I'm a beginner and have been playing a lot at the office for the past year using some cheap Chinese paddles from Amazon. We have a big tournament coming up in a couple months and I'd like to get something better. I'm a defensive player and I just wait for the other player to make a mistake. I...
  9. Ideal parts of the paddle to hit the ball for every stroke?

I want to know if there is a complete list of where you should hit the ball depending for FH/BH loops, drives, smashes, flicks, pushes etc. Does where you hit the ball change depending on the type of spin you are receiving? I want to know!
  10. How to clean a glue paddle protection sheet when it's dusty?

Hey guys! I was wondering and really want to know how I can clean my glue paddle protection sheet because it has dust on it. I'm using a Donic Formula sheet. It has one adhesive side and it's glue so it's really good for picking up the dust from your paddle after playing but I don't know how...
  11. Optimal area of the paddle to flat hit?

I know that for the forehand topspin (assuming right-handed) it's good to hit towards the top right of the rubber, but what about flat hitting? Is it the same? A little different? I can't find much with Google.
  12. Please help me to select and build a paddle

Sorry about the long post. This is my first post here, and I have been reading a lot on the forum. Really grateful for all the information and the platform. Some history: I converted from penhold to shakehand and accumulated about a year of playing time now. (4 to 5 hour a week) I now...
  13. Manufacturer's myths. Paddle Palace's article on sponge hardness.

In the Paddle Palace catalog #307, on page 66, there is an article that was cobbled together with input from so called Andro and Tibhar experts. These "experts" are clearly just marketing people, not experts. The article is about choosing the correct sponge hardness. There are 5 questions. 1...
  14. [LHTT #15_Etc] Making Small Paddle of My Little Sweet Girl

https://youtu.be/rNkfpY14zak
  15. JOOLA Releases Patent-Pending Paddle Wipes

Yesterday JOOLA launched their new patent-pending paddle wipes (announced on their Facebook: JOOLAUSA). JOOLA’s patent-pending Single-Use Table Tennis Paddle Cleaning Wipes make maintaining your table tennis paddle rubber surface a breeze. These wipes are made with wet-strength, 100%...
  16. 2nd paddle advice needed.

Hello, Recently I have bought penhold paddle: blade: 729 a1 FH rubber: palio ak47 red sponge BH rubber: palio ak47 yellow sponge I would like to have shakehand bat as I'm not 100% sure which grip I end up with. Right now I'm about on the same level. I was thinking about. 1. blade: DHS PG7 as...
  17. Bat, racket or paddle - what do you call it?

I'm referring to a complete bat here, blade + rubbers. I've always wondered where the different terminology comes from. Most people in my region (South Australia) call them bats, but I've come across racket or paddle too, especially on forums. What do you call them in your region?
  18. I have heavy paddle, is that ok for a young player?

Hey, I have Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon blade that weights about 100g and max Hexer + max Hexer HD and my paddle is really heavy, everyone that try my paddle says "OMG that is really heavy". Do you think heavy paddle is good for 14 years old, an offensive player? (I weights 45kg, so I feel it alot...
  19. [Question] I need to choose an appropriate paddle

Dear all, I have just learned playing table tennis and I want to find a good paddle to play. Budget about $70. I have read some online articles but I can not decide to buy which one. Please suggest to me. I am considering Killerspin and Stiga. I have read some articles below...
  20. Green Paddle Germany Carbon Review: For Pinoy Pongers

Green Paddle Gemany Carbon Review: Blade type: Penhold Weight: 80g-ish Thickness: 7mm Size: Regular Wood: 3+2 ply (Hinoki-Carbon-??Ayous??-Carbon-Hinoki) Price: Php 1700 (shipping not included) Quality: - Wood splinters can be found on the side of the hinoki wood, some even tear up as I wipe...