dimitrij

1. I got coached by Dimitrij Ovtcharov!

What’s going on guys! So recently I spent the day with Dimitrij Ovtcharov comparing Dignics 09C and Tenergy 05. During the day I got the chance to train with Dima, and got some incredible coaching on how to improve my game. I tried my best to keep up with Dima whilst he put me through my paces...
  2. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Better Penhold?!

So I tried taking on Dimitrij Ovtcharov before and it wasn’t pretty, so I thought I’d make my job easier by making him play penhold instead. Let’s see how I got on!
  3. Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov Dima's Tomahawk Serve is an amazing, unique serve!!! It helps him get throw Fan Zhendong in German Open 2020 few day ago!!! And so much subscriber request a video for this serve. So yeah, Tomahawk Serve Tutorial Video here!!! Enjoy ������...
  4. Dimitrij Ovtcharov | Relentless Topspin Training 2019

New training hall video with Dimitrij Ovtcharov going beastmode in Dusseldorf Table Tennis Club after the review of the Donic Ovtcharov number 1 blade. You can watch the review here.
  5. Dimitrij Ovtcharov's Serves vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey what's up guys! In the recent No.1 Senso blade review with Dimitrij Ovtcharov, I took on Dimitrij's serves, first to 10 points to see how good they really are! All I had to do was return the serve on the table to win the point! Be sure to watch the full video with Dimitrij Ovtcharov here.
  6. Ovtcharov No.1 Senso Blade Review | With Dimitrij Ovtcharov

What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside the German Table Tennis powerhouse, Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Today we are looking at his new personal blade the DONIC Ovtcharov Number 1 Senso! It was a lot of fun taking on Dima! Enjoy the review :) Have you tried this blade yet? Any questions let us...
  7. Dimitrij Ovtcharov training with Mima Ito 2018!

New video has surfaced of Dimitrij Ovtcharov training with Mima Ito at the recent Korea Open! Thanks to TTD user Zeio for sharing. It makes an interesting video.
  8. Dimitrij Ovtcharov takes on incredible robot!

We have seen videos surface in the past of people taking on the impressive Omron Forpheus robot! Well world number 3 Dimitrij Ovtcharov gave the robot a run for his money in this fascinating footage below! <iframe...
  9. VIDEO: Dimitrij Ovtcharov - The Road to the TOP 2018

New video has been made by GECA for the ITTF! What an incredible year for Dimitrij Ovtcharov! The year of 2017 will be one to remember as Dima become the new world number 1! Watch the sensational journey below:
  10. It's Official | Dimitrij Ovtcharov is the New World Number 1!

NEWS FLASH! It's official, Dimitrij Ovtcharov is the New World Number 1! What a great way to start the new year for Germanys new world number 1! Last month's round of 16 victory against Koki Niwa at the World Tour Grand Finals secured Ovtcharov’s new status as the best player in the world...
  11. Dimitrij Ovtcharov The New World Number 1 As Of January 2018!

NEWS FLASH! Dimitrij Ovtcharov will be the World Number 1 table tennis player next month after his round of 16 victory against Koki Niwa at the World Tour Grand Finals today! What a year it’s been for Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Firstly, winning the China Open where he defeated team mate Timo Boll...
  12. Dimitrij Ovtcharov The New World Number 1!

NEWS FLASH! Dimitrij Ovtcharov will be the World Number 1 table tennis player next month (January 2018) after his round of 16 victory against Koki Niwa at the World Tour Grand Finals today! What a year it’s been for Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Firstly, winning the China Open where he defeated team...
  13. Can Dimitrij Ovtcharov go world number 1 in January?

Currently using the new world ranking system Dimitrij Ovtcharov is world number 2. He recently won the World Cup and German Open, will this put Dima at world number 1 when the new rankings come out in January? Now world rankings is based on how far you reach in a competition...
  14. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Personal Coach

Hi Guys, In the lates videos of Ovtcharov you can see a new coach, which I haven't seen anywhere else before. You can see him in the practise video with Tokic and on some Instagram posts of Ovtcharov. Does anybody of you know him? Where is Rosskopf? And why is Dima no longer working with...
  15. Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Bojan Tokic training session in Bulgaria

16. The Teams For The 2017 T2 APAC League Have Been Released!

The wait is finally over for the highly anticipated T2 APAC League which begins tomorrow on the 27th June with round 1 taking place! 12 male players and 12 female players will be competing in the new league from July to December in Hong Kong! The players have now been allocated to their team...
  17. Dimitrij Ovtcahrov looking super sharp!

The World Championships is fast approaching. Dimitrij Ovtcharov posted a new video on his Facebook page today working on his footwork looking sharp! <iframe...
  18. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Signs Up For The $1.5 Million T2 Asia Pacific League!

NEWS: DIMITRIJ OVTCHAROV SIGNS UP FOR T2 ASIA-PACIFIC TABLE TENNIS LEAGUE! On the 11th April 2017 T2 Apac announced the confirmation that European Number 1 table tennis player DImitrij Ovtcharov will participate in this summers T2 Asia Pacific Table Tennis League! This is fantastic news with...
  19. Dimitrij Ovtcharov happy with the new DHS ABS ball!

Dimitirj Ovtcharov announces huge game changer! Today on Instagram Dimitrij Ovtcharov made a status to say he is very happy with the new ball DHS rolled out recently, the DHS ABS. In a status Dimitrij Ovtcharov expressed, I am currently practicing with the new DHS ABS ball for the upcoming...
  20. Dimitrij Ovtcharov unhappy with new ITTF World Ranking system!

Dimitrij Ovtcharov has just made an Instagram status saying that he is unhappy with the new ITTF World Ranking system. The ITTF plan to change the World Ranking structure as of 2018 with a system similar to that of tennis. This new ranking system will mean players have to enter many tournaments...