gold

1. Gold arc 8 vs tenergy 05

I tried gold arc 8 for over a month, and few days ago one my friends let me tried is rubber- tenergy 05 and i felt he was less spinny than gold arc 8, what your oponion on this?
  2. Paralympic Gold medal winner seen using sparkly red and black rubbers

Will Bayley who won a Gold medal in Rio has been seen using a bat with sparkly rubbers. Admittedly he was not playing table tennis but dancing on Strictly come dancing on the BBC. Even though he has problems with his joints he did really well and got through the first round. His fitness and...
  3. Could Japan beat MaLong to obtain the Olympic gold.

Could Japan beat MaLong to obtain the Olympic gold easily ? Sure, they can. They would only have to enforce MaLong's rubber inspected properly by making some criss-cross dissections over the H3 topsheet. Yet , it is most unlikely that Japanese Officials capable of such a big atrocity...
  4. Friendship Battle II provincial vs SWORD ARES GOLD

5. Indian Women's team beat Singapore in Finals to win gold at Commonwealth Games 2018

This is a great achievement from the young women's team under Constantini who has recently take over the charge of coaching India Women's team. Congratulations .. here is a video of highlights of the final .. if somebody comes across more videos , please feel free to post it here ...
  6. Sanwei Target Europe 40+ vs DHS Gold ARC 8 - youtube

7. Dhs gold arc 8

Is there anybody using dhs gold arc 8. Just interested in how it compares to rubbers like bluestorm z1/ mxp/ rasanter. i currently using a donic Ovtcharov Feat blade with bluestorm z3 bh and z1 fh. I am finding the z1 a bit tricky. I find it hard to generate spin and a bit too lively with mid...
  8. BH Rubber Gold Arc 5 VS Evo EL-S ?

Hi all , My current setup is Timo Boll Spirit + h3neo + tinarc5(soft) and I looking for new BH rubber because Tinarc5 lack of speed. I interest on EL-S and GA5 .I usually attack by FH , sometime drill heavy spin by BH Which one will better on my BH ? Thanks
  9. DHS Gold ARC 5 review

10. DHS Gold ARC 8 review

11. Comedy gold! Funny table tennis sketch!

Need cheering up this evening? This is a classic! What other funny table tennis sketches are lurking on youtube?
  12. Wanted Butterfly Primorac with Black and Gold tag

Hi does anyone have a spare Butterfly Primorac with black and gold tag at the bottom of the handle. I currently have a newer primorac but have tried an older one and it performs a lot better. I would like to purchase it according to condition etc. Any help in finding me one would be much...
  13. Ma Long Car Interview After Rio Olympic Gold 2016!

As soon as Chinese athletes had won gold in Rio, Tencent along with sponsor FAW Automotive did interviews with athletes in their car in promotion of the the sponsor. It was more of a fun interview rather than a serious one. interview: After Ma Long won the Men's Team Gold in Rio the host...
  14. Ma Long's Interview Right After Claiming Olympic Gold!

China claimed all Olympic golds at the 2016 Rio Olympics this year in Rio. When the men's China team won gold in the team event CCTV5 interviewed World Number 1 Ma Long right after. Ma Long - Interviewed After Olympic Team Gold - Via CCTV5 Ma Long Interview after winning Team Gold in Rio...
  15. 2016 Olympics @Rio: Gold|Silver/Bronze (VIDEOS)

2016 Olympics @Rio: Gold|Silver/Bronze (Videos) ## Men's Singles - Gold Medal Match [Full Match|Short Form] ------------ # (ITTF) Head-To-Head: Ma Long Vs Zhang Jike (2003-2016), here: • http://www.ittf.com/competitions/test/head_to_head_search_M2.asp?p1_id=105649&p2_id=110553...
  16. LEAKED: Chinese Team Whatsapp Group React to Ma Longs Olympic Gold!

LEAKED: The Chinese Team Whatsapp Group React to Ma Longs Olympic Gold! When Ma Long won the gold medal in Rio he messaged his team mates, here's the players reactions... Disclaimer: all for a bit of fun, tune into the Men's Final between TEAM China and TEAM Japan at 7.30pm local time today...
  17. Men's CNT Ready for another gold

The team events are about to start, and you have to wonder if ZJK should have been there all along, after watching his lackluster performance in the final and laid back attitude overall? Anyway, just a quick assumption how the team was selected: Who do you think they're gonna face in the...
  18. Rio Olympics 2016 (Singles Event)

--Official Topic For The Singles Event at the Rio Olympics-- Olympic Games 2016, 06 Aug 2016 - 17 Aug 2016, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil The most prestigious table tennis event of the year is just around the corner, the Rio Olympics which will see matches take place on the 6th August in the...
  19. CHINA Are The 2016 World Team Champions! (VIDEOS)

Today saw the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2016 final take place in Kuala Lumpur, in front of a fully packed out 12,000 seat arena on the 6th March! An outstanding encounter for the spectaculars to watch as the world’s two best teams clashed, China vs Japan! 50 million people in China...
  20. DHS Gold Arc 3 National special sponge

my reliable supplier from China offered to buy the rubber Gold Arc 3 National special sponge and rubber has four corners. My question is, who can play with this rubber?