trip

1. Tony's TT trip to Taiwan Feb 2017

Haven't been around much due to traveling again. This time, spending over 20 days with Chinese Taipei coaches and players. Spent time with: Wu Wen Jia Chiang Peng Lung Head Coach Hsu of the national training centre Plenty of other coaches U21 world tour boys winner U18 world tour boys winner...
  2. Review of BBC Quad Trip ++

I have recently been playing with a Quad Trip ++ produced by Blades By Charlie. Charlie is a master craftsman who takes pride in each paddle he produces. He has been making innovative, quality blades for over 40 years. I am an offensive player and have found this paddle to be a great benefit to...
  3. Trip to China Beijing

I'm going to Beijing and can I actually visit the cnt training center, just visit not train because I don't have a lot of time so is there a way I can visit anywhere to watch some table tennis? Also is there a table tennis shop where I can buy DHS rubbers in Beijing?
  4. Trip over Germany! Any OPEN competition at October 8th-14th?

Hello guys, Me and friend are going to have a sightseeing trip over Germany (Berlin 8-10, Koln and Dusseldorf 11-14) and I am wondering maybe in October 8-14 is going to be any open interesting competition in which I could participate? :) Or maybe any high class tournament/competition which...
  5. China National Team Trip to the Dolphinarium 2015

China National Team Trip to the Dolphinarium 2015
  6. STIGA - TableTennisDaily China Trip Video Series!

Hey everyone! In January 2015, TableTennisDaily had an incredible opportunity to feature in a video series alongside STIGA to film table tennis in China. The video series has 4 episodes which covers the Chinese National Team training centre, the STIGA Beijing Office, table tennis shops, the...
  7. Trip to China-Shanghai training 2014

Hi everyone, So I recently returned from a trip to China (Shanghai) for training, I wanted to share with you some of my experiences, info and pictures from the trip. I was in Shanghai for around a month and traveled around to many different local clubs, universities, schools and training...
  8. table tennis clubs during trip to Israel

Next week, I will be traveling to Israel on a work-related trip. I will be in Tel Aviv from Oct 9-16. When I travel, I do like to play at local table tennis clubs. Would anyone happen to have any recommendations for where I can play table tennis in Tel Aviv during my trip. Thanks.
  9. China Trip!

Hi guys! I will be going to China for 1 month in august for training and to play in the China Harmony Open! As you know a lot of table tennis equipment and clothing is much cheaper to buy in China than anywhere else. I am planning to buy some tt stuff out there and bring back to sell when I...