fiber

1. All-wood and Composite (Carbon Fiber) - Difference?

So I used to play with a Stiga CC7 blade (shakehand), but then switched to a Yasaka penhold blade (Ma Lin Extra Offensive). When I tested both of these rackets, I noticed the difference in feeling and reaction to the ball. Can someone help me out what the difference is in feeling?
  2. Glass Fiber table tennis blades

Hello, everyone. First of all, I'd like to wish all of you merry and happy christmas with your loved ones :). I have a question about blades with glass fibre. At the moment I am playing with this blade : https://revspin.net/blade/donic-waldner-diablo-senso.html...
  3. Best ball-feeling spin oriented composite blades

Hey everybody... Recently I came across people talking about certain composite blades which have enormous ball feeling and dwell despite the carbon or other fiber materials inside. Some people even described them as having the feeling of the ball sink inside the blade. These blades provide...
  4. Most Soft-Feeling Artificial Fiber

My coach has said it's time to switch to a new blade. I am currently playing with hurricane long 5, which has actually a pretty woody feel even with carbon in it. i am now looking into the Butterfly series and see these fibers: Super ZLC, ZLC. ZLF, ALC, AL, and Tamca 5000...