azx

1. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  2. XIOM IceCream AZX

Hello players, Due to the recent Corona status, I had some time on my hands and I was browsing through my tt equipment and would like to sell something. The blade in question is the XIOM IceCream AZX FL handle, played 2 times on 2 training session, condition is as new with no damage to the...
  3. Difference between a Viscaria and a Xiom AZX Ice Cream blade?

HI Everyone, I was wondering what the differences in playing characteristics are between these two blades (Viscaria and Xiom AZX). I understand that the AZX has one side that is ZLC, but is that the only difference between the two in terms of materials used to make the blade? I was also...
  4. Xiom Icecream AZX and AZX i Blade Review

Hey TTD! Here's our latest review on the NEW Icecream AZX and AZX i blades by XIOM. These blades are the worlds first blades to use two different carbons (ALC and ZLC) in one blade! Hope you enjoy the review! More reviews of the Icecream AZX and AZX i blade in the TTD Review Centre: XIOM...
  5. Xiom Icecream AZX and AZX i | Unboxing and First Impressions

Hey guys! This weeks unboxing video brings you the new XIOM Icecream blades. What is so unique with these blades is that they have two different layers of carbon on opposing sides, one being ALC and one being ZLC. In this video I unbox both blades and give an overview of my initial...
  6. Xiom Ice Cream AZX, AZX i - rubbers that will fit excellent

I'm planning to get my second equipment based on the Ice Cream blade(AZX, AZX i) ANY RECOMMENDATIONS WITH RUBBERS? (On the forehand, I'm going to have tacky rubber)
  7. Xiom Ice Cream blades, AZX Review

Xiom Ice Cream blades, AZX and AZXi Review Xiom Ice Cream Blades I have not received the AXi blade version yet and I am hoping it will be in January. For now I will be just sharing the AZX version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8iO0wIrFVM&feature=youtu.be Here is the video at close up...