blade

1. Need information about the wood structures of the Gewo Power Series

Greetings friends I have questions about the structures of the Gewo Power Series. There are 3 version 1. Gewo Power Allround (https://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=gewo-power-allround) 2. Gewo Power Offense (https://www.megaspin.net/store/default.asp?pid=gewo-power-offense) 3. Gewo...
  2. Assistance/advice with equipment upgrade (1st custom racket)

Hello, everyone! I am glad to join this community. I am a fairly new player from Lithuania and I've have started and made incredible amount of progress in 7 months period. My love for table tennis has also reached new heights. In short and straight to the point - I've been using a pre-made...
  3. Can AnyOne Compare Between DHS Hurricane 301 Blade Vs Sanwei V5 Pro Blade Vs Stiga Clipper Blade In Terms Of Their Speed,Weight,Control,layers?

Which one should I Buy Between DHS Hurricane 301 Blade Vs Sanwei Pro V5 Blade Vs Stiga Clipper All Wood Blade ??? Which One Will Be Better? Can anyone Compare Their Speed,Weight,Control,Consistency,layers, Sweet Spot,Flexibility ?? Note: I am an intermediate Player. I prefer/like to play...
  4. Beginner Setup Advice

Hello! I've been playing for about 9 months now and want some feedback on my current setup. When I first made it I didn't know much about rubbers and all that, pretty much just got what was available since I really didn't want to buy a premade racket. My current setup is the Yinhe N10s, AK47...
  5. I WANT TO CHANGE MY CURRRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE (SHAKEHAND GRIP)

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY CURRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE AS IT IS ALMOST 8 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE DAMAGED IT FROM THE EDGES. KINDLY SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD BLADES CURRENT FOREHAND RUBBER: NITTAKU HAMMOND Z2 (RED MAX) (PERFFECT FOR ME) CURRENT BACKHAND RUBBER: YASAKA RAKZA 7 (BLACK 1.8MM) (TOO...
  6. Which one should I Buy Between DHS Hurricane 301 Blade Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ? Which One Is Better? Can anyone Compare Their Speed,Weight,Control,layers?

Which One should I Buy Between DHS Hurricane 301 Blade Vs Yinhe Pro 01 Blade? Which One Is Better? Is There anyone who have used and compared both these Blades ??? Can anybody Compare between Those 2 Blades In terms Of Their Speed,Weight,Control,Plies,Wood & Carbon Layers and other things ???
  7. Can Anybody Compare Speed,Weight,Control between Butterfly Viscaria Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ???

Have Anybody used Both Butterfly Viscaria And Yinhe Pro 01 Blade ? Can you Compare Speed,Weight,Control between Butterfly Viscaria Vs Yinhe Pro 01 ???
  8. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

Hello everybody ! My friend discovered Butterfly Viscaria blade and loves it! Unfortunately, due to certain partnerships he is obliged to play with brands like Tibhar, Donic, Victas, Xiom, Andro, Joola, Yasaka and Stiga. What do you think would be the most similar blade from these...
  9. Seeking advice for blade choice

Hello! I have been into table tennis quite eagerly for the last year - continuously training and understanding the whole theme. I started with the first version of Pongfity Samurai and after half a year I upgraded to Stiga Cybershape which I play with right now. For the backhand, I use Nittaku...
  10. Advice for equipment upgrade

Hi all - I could use some advice on a new setup. I've been playing for about 2-3 years, but over the past 6 months I finally started taking lessons (though only sporadically--1 a week at best). I'm rated roughly 1400 in the USATT system. I am learning to be a more offensive player, though if...
  11. Allround classic vs Allround Evolution

I’m an advanced beginner trying to move away from 5-ply Korbel to something more controlled and forgiving to help perfect my technique. What’s considered the better blade the stiga allround classic or the stiga allround evolution. I appreciate they’re pretty similar
  12. Help choosing Dynasty Carbon or DHS Hurricane Long 5X (Ch Pen)

Hey there, I am wondering what to choose between this two blade, i am an intermediate player playing penhold with RPB grip. I like to play closer to the table and quick block
  13. Viscaria vs Hurricane Long 5 vs Ovtcharov Innerforce Alc

Hi Everybody I’m looking at purchasing one of the three above blades when I go to Japan in the coming weeks, and was wondering which would be the best for me? I play an aggressive forehand looping game but can also perform relatively solid backhand loops if I need to. Out of the three blades...
  14. New carbon blades from Friendship/729!

I saw these on aliexpress the other day for 30 bucks! They're available in shakehand and cpen. They come in 4 different versions and the top ply is the main difference, redwood is supposed to be the softest and blackwood the hardest. The composition is: Top ply: Redwood, Rosewood, Verawood...
  15. Garaydia ZLC - Where?

I've been interested in this discontinued Butterfly blade lately. Is anyone aware of any stores (or reliable people) who may have one in stock?
  16. Would this setup work?

I have been playing for 6 years now (3 years straight and then on and off for the rest). In these 6 years I used the same blade and switched rubbers twice (FH: Hurricane 3 -> Andro Rasanter R42 and BH: No idea -> Joola Maxx 500). Now I want to try something new and I wanted to go back to...
  17. Good blades under 30 euros on TT11

Hello, I am in the process of ordering blades and rubbers for the club for the new players, or players without their bats. As I believe even a beginner bat should be good enough so I can pick it up and play most of the strokes with OK-ish quality. Since I am long past looking at budget options...
  18. Help me choose a new blade

Hi everyone, I started playing tabletennis 6 years ago, the first 3 years fulltime and the last 3 on and off. At this point I want to change my blade as it is 6 years old and I want to try something new. Right now im using Andro Rasanter R42 on FH and Joola Maxx 500 on BH but I will be...
  19. Equipment doubts

I’m Fabio, an Italian TT player and historian. I’ve just published “Racchette spezzate” (Broken rackets”, the story of the greatest TT champions who died before reaching sixty years old. A “Spoon River” of table tennis!! – see attachment I’m at present quite confused about my equipment and...
  20. Loki W81 SP Inner AC Blade

For now this is not a review, but i might add one later on. Current intended use of the blade is a spare setup. I might switch from my Vsea in case it plays at least as well and feels better in my hand. Because i have some really slight issues with angle adjustments and slight handcramps. The...