buying

1. Looking for Stiga Offensive Classic Straight Handle ~85gram US

Looking for Stiga Offensive Classic Straight Handle ~85gram. I live in the US. Thanks everyone.
  2. How to stop Someone buying to fast equipment

Hello, i have a friend who want to buy an alc or carbonado blade With rasanter r53 or bluestorm z1 turboin max. But he only plays Kreisklasse in germany, so the lowest league. Now i think it is going to be to fast but he said i lose with slower equipment so i can fast equipment it doesnt...
  3. Buying a 2nd or back up blade and rubber

In returning to play TT after many years away, it's unbelievable how much has changed with availability of blades and rubbers. After 37 year absence, and now being 66 years old, I had these questions. Are my reflexes sufficient to still play? Can my body take the physical demand? In my first...
  4. Pls tell if I am buying a good combination of racket and rubber.

I am planning on buying a custom made racket after playing with a pre made racket for more than a year. My teammates say I play very good and I should get na upgrade. I play at an intermediate level pls tell me if this combenation is good or not BLADE : DHS HURRICANE 301 FOREHAND RUBBER ...
  5. Thinking about buying Tenergy 25

Hello everyone. I am currently playing with Stiga Azalea Allround with Yasaka Rakza 7 on both sides, but recently my backhand rubber got cut when I was trying to do a chop close to the table. Since I never played with Tenergy before, I thought about buying one and trying it out. I am thinking...
  6. Weighing scale buying advice

Looking to get into reviewing table tennis equipment and thinking of getting a slim, compact, and cheap scale for blades and rubbers. Budget is about £5. Any recommendations? AliExpress seems to have a ton of options
  7. First post! Buying equipment on TTD

Hi all! I'm new to the forum and I was hoping someone could tell me the process of buying equipment on TTD. What makes a seller more reliable? What is used for payment? Can sellers be trusted on TTD? I appreciate all responses and hope to positively contribute to the community! Thanks, H
  8. Best discount sites for buying rubbers & equipment for Europe

Hi everyone, I recently moved back to France after many years in the US. When I was in the US I would mostly use TableTennis11.com to buy rubbers (mostly MX-P) and other stuff since they offer the best prices and discounts (25% off 250€) + free international shipping. Unfortunately, since they...
  9. Buying cheap replacement nets?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone got any experience with ordering cheap, generic replacement nets. Only the textile/plastic net itself with a drawstring, not the whole assembly. Do they usually fit net net posts from the larger manufacturers, like Sponeta, Stiga, Butterfly etc? It is a bit...
  10. Ma Long warns about buying fakes online

After seeing ML and ZJK gave out autographed balls in Rio, someone in China was selling those online and ML warn his fans in his weibo "Don't buy them online. They are fakes for sure. Beware." In the seller's weibo, he said "Someone didn't pay yesterday. ML and ZJK autographed blade and ball for...
  11. Talk me out of buying Appelgren Allplay please!

I don't know what to write here. I'm just in a mood where I got tired of constant table tennis practice and can't keep simple drills on the table. Have I tried this blade? Yes one of our top players is using it, he has 2 and I tried playing with it but my first loops were disaster, they barely...
  12. Are the quality of stiga products good or bad? (thinking of buying a blade)

I have seen many people complaining about the quality of Stiga products, saying it splinters after you take off the rubber or the blade chips really easily. How true is this actually? I am trying to find a new blade and I thought Stiga had heaps of blades to choose from. Can someone please tell...
  13. TTD guidelines and rules when selling and buying equipment

Please follow the guidelines here: 1) Tags: (Please use the appropriate topic tag to precede the item title, for uniformity) FS: FS/FT: FT: LF: **(Acronyms: FS-for sale, FT-for trade, LF-looking for) 2) TTD is not an auction site and therefore sellers must set a price for any FS items...
  14. Buying Haifu Seamoon boostet

Unfortunately TTNPP is not shipping my order, so I have to refund it on PayPal. I'd rather buy from a forum member rather than a Hong Kong based site I can't contact. Does anyone have some seamoon boostet they can sell me?
  15. Buying this awesome table tennis t-shirt

I am gonna reserve this table tennis t-shirt. 11 days left. Look awesome to me. http://teespring.com/serve-for-the-win Hopefully someone else here is buying too as i think they need to hit certain amount of order before they start printing.
  16. buying a camera

hi guys i wanted to ask this comunity about their oppinions/remarks on my game, but that's quite hard when i've got nothing to show them. therefor i'm thinking of buying a camera (and tri-pod), but as i don't know much about the subject, i'm asking your help. does anybody know a good camera...
  17. Buying from China on Ebay (Yinhe).

Hi, i have been reading all the comments about the Yinhe Big Dipper and well, you've convinced me, for that price it's something to try, and since there's no way to get Yinhe products here i'll buy it from ebay. This guy sells Yinhe things and also some other interesting things, like Dhs...
  18. buying blade, good choice?

Thinking of ordering a beginners blade with cheap cheap rubbers (friendship 729 super FX 2.0mm forehand and Friendship 729 Super Soft 2.0mm) they had decent reviews on TTDB and were 1/3 of the price of Mk5 or Striver blade i was thikning of was Timo boll ALL+ or ALL or Grubba ALL+ is there an...
  19. buying new bats

Hi all, Has anyone ever bought a rubbers, blades or anything else from americantabletennis.com or dandoysports? If so your experiences would be appreciated.
  20. Buying and Trading in different forums

Hi Guys. I just want your opinion on an issue I've been exposed to so here goes. A couple of weeks ago I've traded my blade with a guy on this forum. We've decided to trade the blades without paying any extra cash to one and other and before I agreed to trade, I clearly asked the guy...