equipment

1. How to get butterfly’s out of Europe products ?

Hi guys, I‘ve been eying since a while on some cool t shirts but they’re only available in their market (butterfly America/Asia-pacific), is there another way than literally asking someone who lives there to get it and send it to me ? I’ve seen lots of fake so I would like to find a trustable...
  2. Advice for equipment upgrade

Hi all - I could use some advice on a new setup. I've been playing for about 2-3 years, but over the past 6 months I finally started taking lessons (though only sporadically--1 a week at best). I'm rated roughly 1400 in the USATT system. I am learning to be a more offensive player, though if...
  3. Opnion about this new long pimple

I have noticed that this Rubber (Magician II) is better than Grass Dtech for inverted spin. Is that true? Does anyone have any experiences to share? Also, what is the difference between the two versions: Top Curated and Full Curated?
  4. LF: Tennirobo robot in USA

Let me know! On the east coast of the US and very interested!!
  5. Dignics 09c vs Sanwei Target National new version vs Jupiter 3 Asia vs DHS 8-80 for FH on TB ALC blade

Looking for a replacement to D09c. I love the rubber, but I find it’s not that long lasting and it’s really expensive. So I’ve been looking at other hybrid rubbers with that tacky top sheet to decrease the slippage I feel with an older D09c, but I am still concerned about shifting away from the...
  6. Thoughts on Hurricane Hao II Setup?

Hello, I'm a new member to the site. I had played table tennis in middle school for two years and is returning as a (semi-)casual in college. I mostly score through forehand flicks and forehand/backhand loops. I usually create opportunities for forehand flicks through hook and shovel serves...
  7. when TTNPP.com and Eacheng.net reopen for order equipment ?

They still close now., when they comeback .
  8. Which player has the most signature equipment in different brands ?

Hi, it might be a silly question, but as I was looking at the impressive U2's Adam Clayton's signature basses inventory, (yep, nearly all of them bring him royalties when one's sold anywhere on the planet... talk about a businessman !) I thought it would be interesting to know which player in...
  9. How to stop Someone buying to fast equipment

Hello, i have a friend who want to buy an alc or carbonado blade With rasanter r53 or bluestorm z1 turboin max. But he only plays Kreisklasse in germany, so the lowest league. Now i think it is going to be to fast but he said i lose with slower equipment so i can fast equipment it doesnt...
  10. Rubbers for beginner Chinese vs European

Hi all, I have been playing as a penhold but I am now going to start playing as a shakehand. So I am going to need a new setup. I was thinking of buying the stiga all around classic. My biggest issue is what rubbers I am going to use. I want to use the chinese style of play because I enjoy...
  11. Equipment Junkie CoVID Dreams - New Blade Made for Me By Nate

I am looking forward to testing this baby out and putting it through its paces. As of now, all I can say is, IT LOOKS SEXY AF. But as I hit with it and have more and more impressions about how it feels and how it does things, I will add content. Part of the idea is that, this blade is...
  12. Editorial: It's hard to know if an equipment change actually makes you better

There are a number of inherent biases at work but the real challenge is measurement, and on a lot of EJ (equipment junkie) threads it is just assumed that something like "my forehand loop was spinnier" or other such statements are actually true. In fact, though this kind of statement should...
  13. New Equipment 2021

Hi TTD members, a new year is closing in and hopefully we will get some more time at the table. This thread will be for all new equipment that will be released in 2021. Let’s keep the thread updated. Looks like that Butterfly will be coming with a new blade soon. :) Probably a Franziska Inner...
  14. ITTF Equipment Webinar

Some interesting things in here. Blade and table approval discussions. Also some detailed discussion about the recent pilots of their efforts to detect boosting by the pros, with some revealing images...jump to the 56min mark to start the piece about racket control, and to 1h06m to see the...
  15. Calling all EJ’s !!! List the equipment tried over the last 2yrs

Hi ya!! so this is a post for us EJ’s!!! Who’s tried what over the last 2 yrs !! List out what equipment you have tried/tested Here goes!!! below has been tried out/tested. * = used in match play, (‘CSU’ ) = current set up being used for training (and if matches were viable) for matches...
  16. Convince me to not spend $49 on a Lucky bag of table tennis equipment from Aliexpress

The product : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32965553116.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.8.199367d3qkfKWo The only info given about the product: "The contents of the bag: table tennis blade, table tennis racket, table tennis rubber, table tennis balls, and some table tennis peripheral...
  17. Equipment price in Taiwan and how to boost H3Neo with organic glue.

I am in taiwan now and I was shopping some tt equipment in a taiwanese online marketplace called ruten and there are a lot of different tt equipment (european to chinese) and I bought a 250ml haifu dolphin for 100ntd (3.5USD), along with other things (cj8000 fast and light pro version 260ntd...
  18. Equipment setup and playstyle for a young chilld - 11 years old

Hello everyone My younger brother has been playing for about 1 year now, religiously. He's seriously young and lacks some basic fundamentals in some aspects. He has received no formal coaching that kids his age usually get when they are serious about the sport. Current FH:cheap hard and tacky...
  19. My first purchase of table tennis equipment from another country

Ping-pong hraji 15 let, ale nikdy jsem si nekoupil vybavení z jiné země. Kamarád z České republiky mi poradil v internetovém obchodě spinmarketing.eu.Je mi negativní, že někdo poslal špatnou pálku. Teď se snažím, aby to fungovalo správně. Objednal jsem si a zaplatil kartou. Objednávka vypršela...
  20. Need Equipment Help

So, I don't want to train, I don't want to change or improve my technique, I don't even want to practice. I just want to play matches and beat the guys who usually beat me. And even the guys who beat me really easily when it doesn't look like they are trying. I want this at all cost. I want a...