feature

1. MUST WATCH: Incredible feature length Timo Boll Documentary from 1999!

It's in German but you can turn captions on and translate to English, which still gives you a good understanding of what is going on. Also has some epic footage of Timo Boll Playing Waldner, with behind the scenes stuff at around 1 hour 22 minutes in.
  2. Anyone surprised that Fan Zhendong didn't feature in the World Championship final?

Hi guys, is anyone else surprised that Fan Zhendong didn't feature in the World Championship men's final considering he is the current World No.2?
  3. NEW Trader feature available on TTD

Hey TTD members, I have been appointed as a moderator on the TableTennisDaily forum. The reason I gladly took the task was because I was recently scammed by a member whereby they sold me counterfeit goods. Dan and I decided to take some action and develop a new Trader System that gives a...
  4. New feature (Post Notifications)

Hey guys! :) TableTennisDaily has just created a new feature which is very handy. If you reply with a quote to a post the user will receive a private message (PM) informing them that you have responded. To often users haven't realised users responded to their post. Now they will know through...
  5. TTD Equipment Feature

---Updated thanks to TTD members New Ideas--- As table tennis is such a unique and diverse sport, many players from all over the World use different equipment which match their unique style. Now we can all see what your friends are using on TableTennisDaily. If you look below my avatar picture...