long

1. Ti Long youtube channel

I found this channel quite recently. Guy claims to be pro (and shows some very good skills) in very well executed (at least in my eyes, from technical perspective) videos. I am in no way affiliated with him, just wanted to share because I found it enjoyable and informative...
  2. Hurricane long 5 vs hurricane long 5x review

Me: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFt6u49tS4fQufwszprStg/videos rating: 2100usatt conventional 2 wing attacker I"m going to keep it short. Info: - both blade is exactly 88g - when testing both use the exact same rubber (i just peel it off and stick to another paddle). Technical...
  3. Inverted rubber choice for Long Pimple 'Twiddlers'

Some advice please for someone embarking on combination play, (pause for derision), using OX long pimples primarily for the backhand but allowing for the potential for 'twiddling' and inverted rubber on the forehand for topspin drives, loops and kills to finish the point. Even though I have...
  4. Unusual or strange things about Hurricane Long 5x

Hello, since 4-5 months I am looking to buy myself a new blade and I came across many products but it seems like it stopped on HL5X. I already made a topic (or even two) about this blade and King III version (sorry for little spam :/) but today I want to ask somebody who is using hl5 or hl5x did...
  5. Ma Long Forehand Loop (Topspin) | Weight Transfer Analysis

Hello guys, I made another video on chinese forehand loop. Check it out :)
  6. Anyone know video coach Ti Long?

I have discovered the videos of Ti Long which have English subtitles. He is a great coach and his videos are well worth watching. In one he explains about using fingers to increase spin - some coaches mention squeezing fingers but he talks about screwing or unscrewing a bottle top to make the...
  7. Jiang Jingkun does long pushes and choppy stroke

I like Liang Jingkun. He always seems to be in trouble when playing against top players and lesser players;). But he has a way of playing unconventional strokes especially when in trouble In this match vs Cai Wei, watch the 5th game where he brings out a few Waldner-nesque stroke-play when...
  8. Your Typical Amateur Korean TT Club Long Pimples Auntie

Here is a vid from a club comp womens club Div 3 vs Div 3. Most players are Div 4 or 5 in the average TT club in Korea. This vid shows the basic simple tactics of OX LP for women at the club. When I was in Korea, 3/4 of the women over 40 used OX LP on BH and played just like this auntie does.
  9. DHS h301 vs DHS hurricane long v

How do these two blades compare? Would h301 go well with globe 999 national blue sponge on fh and yasaka mark v 2.0 mm on bh? or hl5 Thanks..
  10. Joola TPE fight or Long 5

Joola TPE fight Has anyone used Joola TPE Fight? How does it play compared to long 5 if you have also used? Does it pair well with chinese rubbers? Do you like? When was it launched?
  11. Here's Why Ma Long is the Greatest Table Tennis Player Of All Time!

OKAY! So today i’m going to say it. Ma Long is the GOAT of Table Tennis! The question is what makes the current Olympic and World Champion so good? We try to figure it out in this video. Ma Long recently took part in the first showcase event of World Table Tennis in Macao! For those wondering…...
  12. Ma Long service video analysis (Footwork pattern)

Hello table tennis lovers! I made short video analysis on Ma Long's service footwork pattern. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD1kjGcAr1w I spoke in my club with my teammates and most of them agreed to me so we started practicing it. After couple of training sessions we really noticed little...
  13. Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso / Hurricane Long 5 for new player question.

Hello everyone! New to this forum, my first post! Thank you for reading! I want to ask your opinion about particular blade - Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso. But first some information: My equpment: Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon + Yinhe Jupiter 2 soft both sides (soft is vendor specific...
  14. DHS long 5x vs King 3

Hello, I am looking to buy new blade. I saw a lot of products and I picked my 2 favourites, DHS Hurricane Long 5x and DHS Hurricane King 3. Can You guys tell me what are the differences between these blades? I read that King 3 is slower but has more control than Long 5x but I would like to know...
  15. New Blade Boll ALC or Hurricane Long 5

Hello, i decided to stay with shakehand. I am going for a donic bluefire m3 2.0 on the forehand side and an xiom vega europe on the backhand side in 1.8. I try to open up the game as soon as possible. With my forehand it is good and backhand only okay so there i push more but i try to play on...
  16. Participate in the Long Pips Challenge

Will a long pips rubber play differently if you use a glue sheet to attach it to the blade instead of just using glue? Can you tell the difference? The only way to know for sure is to have 2 identical blades with identical rubber, 1 attached with a glue sheet, and the other just glue. I...
  17. Long pips on thick sponge, is possible?

Hello, i'm not a long pips user and not think to use. My question is: is possible a long pips on 1.8, 2.0 and 2.2? The most thick long pips rubber I see for sell is a TSP Curl P1R on 1.5mm, but, when i buy a long pip topsheet and glue on a separate sponge? Many shops sell the sponges. I know...
  18. Comparing Ma Long's first and sixth ITTF Finals wins

I made this thread because I wanted to compare Ma Long's most recent ITTF finals win today to his first one back in 2008, and see how he's changed as a player. Here is a video of his 2008 quarterfinal (please let me know if you find a longer one!) 2008 semi...
  19. Fan Zhendong and Ma Long's bat warped?

Saw these screen shots on my feed, and the bats do look warped by Ma Long and Fan Zhendong. Do you have more info on this ? This is Fan Zhendong's against hugo Ma Long's bat
  20. DHS Long V and Ovtcharov/Original No.1 structure comparison

I've heard couple of street legends about who really produces Donic Original/Ovtcharov No.1. I don't want to make any suggestions or spread any misinformation so I will prevent myself from sharing my conclusion. I just want to share every information I gathered so far. I don't own an Long V at...