nittaku

1. What brand of TT balls do you prefer?

Some of my TT friends like to only play with Nittaku Premium 40+ balls. But I find that a few brands are actually better and lasting longer than Nittaku's. Just curious that what you think and what the main differences are among different brands? Thanks.
  2. Speed Upgrade on FastArc G-1

Hi everyone! I currently have what is my favourite setup on my 40+ year old blade ( which I don't know the brand of) but it's a top-heavy, at least OFF type blade for sure paired with Nittaku Fastarc G-1 on both FH and BH sides. The fastarc is easily one of my favourite rubbers as I love the...
  3. FS: NITTAKU ACOUSTIC, HURRICANE LONG 5X, JOO SE HYUK BLADES

Hi everyone, I'm currently dealing with an ankle injury, which is why I'm selling these two excellent table tennis rackets: Hurricane Long 5X Price 200 USD Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Price 120 USD Butterfly Joo Se Hyuk Price 150 USD. All rackets are in great condition. Wishing you all happy...
  4. Nittaku Gyo-En Review

Hi all, back here today with a review on the Nittaku Gyo-en since I haven't seen anyone review this blade yet. I’ve been using this blade for a bit and finally have a more definitive opinion on it. Blade stats: 85 g, FL FH: Loki Arthur China BH: Loki Arthur Asia (don’t judge me on the...
  5. Nittaku Hina Hayata H2 Review

Hi all, this is my first review so please bear with me. Like many of you, I’m sort of an EJ and have been rotating through a wide variety of blades and rubbers lately. I usually have about 10 blades that have rubbers and I’ll often switch the rubbers between blades. Some of the blades I’m...
  6. Nittaku Ma Long Seven - Blade

Hi everyone, Today, I am interested in Nittaku Ma Long Seven blade. It is a 7-ply blade, produced in collaboration with DHS, in tribute to this legendary player. Very few returns are visible on this blade and yet it is found at the top of the most popular blades on a well-known reseller...
  7. SOLD - Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC

I have sparingly used Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC blade for sale. I have used it for approximately 4-5 times and found it too fast for me. Blade: Butterfly Zhang Jike ALC (with original box) US buyers only.
  8. Nittaku Airplay Information Composition / Information / Experience / Alternatives.

Hi Guys and Gals,Can you give me any kind of Information about the Compositon of the aformentioned Blade? I play this blade for a long time, and i love the shape, the handle and the wings of it ( i think its called the JO Shape / Waldner Shape ) but after returning to TT after a 10 year Hiatus...
  9. Rubber for nittaku acoustic

Hi guys, I have been playing casually for 2 years with random $30 racket on amazon. I am eyeing on nittaku acoustic for its all around capability (slightly focus on looping). But I am completely lost on what rubber to choose. The general guidance I have after spending hours in forums is that...
  10. Nittaku Factive

Hi, any experience with rubber Nittaku Factive? For which type of play and similar to which rubber?
  11. Why does Nittaku make their own version?

Like they make some Nittaku DHS rubbers and blades, or if we go even further Nittaku waldner. Why is this?
  12. Nittaku accoustic and stiga classics

Hi Everyone, Need your help with two questions.. 1. how would you compare Stiga offensive classic with Stiga evolution with regard to flex, hardness, vibration and overall performance. Which of the two would be most suitable for a beginner? 2. What are your comments on the following combo for...
  13. Nittaku Fastarc C-1 or Nittaku Fastarc S-1

Hi, I am allround player with yasaka classic blade and andro hexer grip sfx on bh and Tenergy 80fx on fh. My style of play is allround from blocking, short pushes, drive, spin, loops. I am in doubt to change rubber on fh - tenergy is great rubber, but maybe I would like to have similar with...
  14. LF Nittaku Rutis

Looking for a Nittaku Rutis with 5.5mm thickness. Handle if possible ST. Please contact me. :)
  15. Different Versions of Nittaku DO Knuckle?

Hi everyone, i watched a video from adam bobrow this week. This one to be precise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGrxhRU8CvY At 2:37 Hitomi Sato shows her racket. I love the look of this Goriki Wood so much :D I watched the section a few times. The topsheet of the pimples itself looks like...
  16. Nittaku Hurricane 3 Neo?

Has anyone tried the Nittaku Hurricane 3 neo? I'm trying to find an alternative to 37 degree h3 provincial for backhand and came across the Nittaku Hurricane 3 neo rubber. I've heard it's similar to provincial H3 neo but can someone compare the two? Also, what is the hardness of this rubber and...
  17. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  18. STIGA Energy Wood V2 ? (vs Nittaku Acoustic wood)

my first bat was technically my premade stiga evolution blade, which took me thru my beginner year in which i played with my dad in our backyard. Then my first bat was FH : 40deg H3, energy wood, BH: Rakza 7 soft which i found worked well ( i guess?) the only thing i would say now after playing...
  19. Mizuno GF T40 vs Nittaku Fastarc S-1

hi, I am allround+ player, better on fh and don't like to fast equipment. Currently I use Yasaka Sweden Extra blade with BF Tenergy 64fx 1.9 (fh) and Andro Hexer Grip SFX 1.9 (bh). Mybe Tenergy is to fast on fh, so I am wondering to replace it with Mizuno GF T40 or Nittaku Fastarc S-1. So, if...
  20. Nittaku Acoustic Carbon Inner and Timo Boll Spirit Blades UK ONLY

Both used, but in excellent condition. Can post to UK only unfortunately. :D:D:D