ovtcharov

1. Lin Jun-Yu Super ZLC, Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC and Franziska Innerforce ZLC!!!

Just looked through Butterfly's website and accidently found some information on these fantastic blades. It seems like they haven't put them on their store yet... Enjoy! https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/products/detail/37131.html...
  2. Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso / Hurricane Long 5 for new player question.

Hello everyone! New to this forum, my first post! Thank you for reading! I want to ask your opinion about particular blade - Donic Ovtcharov/Original №1 Senso. But first some information: My equpment: Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon + Yinhe Jupiter 2 soft both sides (soft is vendor specific...
  3. DHS Long V and Ovtcharov/Original No.1 structure comparison

I've heard couple of street legends about who really produces Donic Original/Ovtcharov No.1. I don't want to make any suggestions or spread any misinformation so I will prevent myself from sharing my conclusion. I just want to share every information I gathered so far. I don't own an Long V at...
  4. A new blade for Dimitri Ovtcharov?

In Dan's video (at 0:33s here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnoNipHJQXo) he says that Dimitri is using an "Innerforce Layer ALC style" blade. I assume that means he's using his old Donic Ovtcharov No. 1 Senso with a Butterfly handle until Butterfly can make a new blade for him? In other...
  5. I got coached by Dimitrij Ovtcharov!

What’s going on guys! So recently I spent the day with Dimitrij Ovtcharov comparing Dignics 09C and Tenergy 05. During the day I got the chance to train with Dima, and got some incredible coaching on how to improve my game. I tried my best to keep up with Dima whilst he put me through my paces...
  6. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Better Penhold?!

So I tried taking on Dimitrij Ovtcharov before and it wasn’t pretty, so I thought I’d make my job easier by making him play penhold instead. Let’s see how I got on!
  7. FS: Donic Ovtcharov No. 1 Senso, Cornilleau Simon Gauzy Quest Off

Hello, I am selling these two blades because I'm not using them anymore and they may serve someone well. Both blades are discontinued, so may be hard to find otherwise. I preffer to ship to EU/UK/US, shipping paid by buyer. Photos in link below...
  8. FS: Donic Ovtcharov Senso Carbon V1

Hello everyone; I'm selling a Donic Ovtcharov Senso Carbon V1 the blade is in perfect condition, I only used it 2 times. My price is 40 euros, the shipment cost will be calculated later (the cost may vary by country). If you have any question, don't esitate to ask me.
  9. Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov

Learning Tomahawk Serve Like Dimitrij Ovtcharov Dima's Tomahawk Serve is an amazing, unique serve!!! It helps him get throw Fan Zhendong in German Open 2020 few day ago!!! And so much subscriber request a video for this serve. So yeah, Tomahawk Serve Tutorial Video here!!! Enjoy ������...
  10. Ovtcharov waves Donic bye-bye

You can find it on his Instagram, facebook and already another forum. After playing another manufacturer´s rubbers for so long and many Donic blades he "really, no wait this one really really" played it is finally time to move on. On the German forum many early comments were along the lines of...
  11. Donic Ovtcharov No. 1 review (non-senso)

This is a decent, average, gets-the-job-done kind of inner-fibre blade. Previously I had been playing with all-round+/off- 5 ply wood blades for several seasons. At the end, I was happy with the controlling game I have developed, but found myself struggling to apply and maintain pressure when...
  12. Where is Donic Ovtcharov No.1 senso available?

Hello! I'm interested in the new Donic Ovtcharov No1 Senso but can't find it in Sweden which is confusing because I think they make them in Wood House in Sweden. It seems like its available in tt11 but not in stock so any idea on where it is available in Sweden/Europe?
  13. Dimitrij Ovtcharov | Relentless Topspin Training 2019

New training hall video with Dimitrij Ovtcharov going beastmode in Dusseldorf Table Tennis Club after the review of the Donic Ovtcharov number 1 blade. You can watch the review here.
  14. Dimitrij Ovtcharov's Serves vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey what's up guys! In the recent No.1 Senso blade review with Dimitrij Ovtcharov, I took on Dimitrij's serves, first to 10 points to see how good they really are! All I had to do was return the serve on the table to win the point! Be sure to watch the full video with Dimitrij Ovtcharov here.
  15. Ovtcharov No.1 Senso Blade Review | With Dimitrij Ovtcharov

What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside the German Table Tennis powerhouse, Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Today we are looking at his new personal blade the DONIC Ovtcharov Number 1 Senso! It was a lot of fun taking on Dima! Enjoy the review :) Have you tried this blade yet? Any questions let us...
  16. Yasaka Goiabao vs Xiom Extrem S

Hi folks. I asked in other thread for affordable fast/hard Chinese blades to couple them with some soft rubbers that I've here. I looked also for other options like this two blades. I know both have a completely different wood structure but both are stated as fast Off+ blades, even though...
  17. Michel DETRIGNE ! TT BLADES MASTER, work with Boll, Ovtcharov, Saive, Samsonov......

18. Dimitrij Ovtcharov training with Mima Ito 2018!

New video has surfaced of Dimitrij Ovtcharov training with Mima Ito at the recent Korea Open! Thanks to TTD user Zeio for sharing. It makes an interesting video.
  19. Dimitrij Ovtcharov takes on incredible robot!

We have seen videos surface in the past of people taking on the impressive Omron Forpheus robot! Well world number 3 Dimitrij Ovtcharov gave the robot a run for his money in this fascinating footage below! <iframe...
  20. ovtcharov senso v2 or waldner jo shape

;););););)