pong

1. World Ping Pong Masters 2021

Hi All, For anyone interested in the hardbat stuff, I'm posting this here as a favour to Stephen Baggaley. NB I'm not sure the link will work if you're not on Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/134722436573700/posts/3759822080730366/
  2. Ping Pong Paradise.

Ping Pong Paradise open in Karaganda by the grace of the King. https://www.ittf.com/2020/11/26/new-national-table-tennis-centre-opens-kazakhstan/
  3. Ping Pong MIT Vispower Review

deleted
  4. Ping Pong photo wins its category

This photo was a winner in its category, interesting. Overall Winner and Pangea Prize Recipient: 'Ping Pong Training' by Hardijanto Budiman Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Artist statement: Ping pong or table tennis is my favorite sport. When I was young I used to be a...
  5. Power pong 5000 good?

Has anybody used power pong 5000? I'm trying to find a comparison with amicus prime
  6. Best table tennis robot - Amicus prime or Power pong 5000

These two are priced exactly the same in the US. Which is a better one? Anybody has any experience with these? Any known issues? I read that amicus app isn't that great (not sure if that has improved now). Which one would you recommend?
  7. Best Ping Pong Instagram Accounts to Follow

Hello, friends! Just a topic to reference the best ping pong accounts to follow on Instagram! Whether it's players, federations, trickshots pages or anything else. Here are the five pages that I think are really cool lately: 1/ ittfworld => News, matches and interviews 2/ t2_diamond =>...
  8. Table Tennis vs. Ping Pong

What is the primary difference between the two if there is one and do you get offended if you confuse the two?
  9. Ping Pong Trick Shots | Quarantine Edition

Hey everyone! With almost the whole world being in lockdown I thought I’d see what trick shots I could pull off whilst staying safe in my house! Check it out! Are you playing table tennis in some form at home? Stay safe everyone!
  10. World Championships of ping-pong 2020 final?

Does anybody know where I can see the video of the World Championships of ping-pong 2020 final? It’s usually on YouTube but I can’t find it this year. Thanks in anticipation :-)
  11. World Championship of Ping Pong 2020

It's the final day of the World Championship of Ping pong, who's tuning in? http://www.worldchampionshipofpingpong.net/
  12. The Spirit of Pong

"The Spirit of Pong" is a table tennis science fiction novel by Larry Hodges, who is both a table tennis coach and an author. The book will get you through kind of a TT dream in a comic fashion, touching aspects of life of professional table tennis players. I was not expecting much after...
  13. European Ping Pong Championship

14. Halloween Ping Pong

15. ping pong with 360 camera

just messing around with some 360 footage.. the crazy perspective is created by a 360 camera. The camera was never moved, all the cropping, panning and re-framing was done in post. <font color="#1D2129"><span style="font-family: Helvetica"><strong>
  16. FS: Donic Newgy Robo Pong 2050

Hi everyone, I have a used Newgy Robo Pong 2050 for sale in London. Every works great here with all the original accessories. Bought it for a few months but couldn't come to an agreement with the centre to store it, so unfortunately have to sell it. Will come with a box of balls, around 100...
  17. World Ping Pong championship 2019

So Ive been watching highlights of the 2019 ping pong championships and I have to say I'm really glad to see good TT players competing. The rallies are long fast and furious. The crowd seams to really be getting into it too which IMO is probably a good thing for TT in the long run (like a...
  18. World Championship of Ping Pong 2019

Hey guys, Who's tuning into the World Championship of Ping Pong today? It's the final day we are here making a vlog from the behind the scenes from the event. Matches are live on Sky Sports! This years prize fund is £100,000 with the winner receiving £20,000 and the runner up receiving...
  19. World Ping Pong Champion vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Hey guys! Next week will see the 2019 World Ping Pong Championships at the Alexndra Palace in London! What a better way to try out ping pong than to take on 2 x World Champion Andrew Baggaley! Ping Pong is played with sand paper bats, and this prestigious event has a total of $100,000 prize...
  20. Timeshift Doc. Planet ping Pong.

Not sure if this has been posted before, but back on iPlayer for a month. https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00795qb