question

1. Suz s201 vs robo pong 2055

I was trying to decide between the SUZ s201 and the newgY robopong 2055. Is anybody have any thoughts or opinions?
  2. Racket sanding (did I do it right?)

Hello everyone! I'm new to penhold and I decided to buy a blade to see if I like it. I started playing with the robot and the edges were cutting, I couldn't play. I decided to look for solutions and I saw many people, if not all, were doing a light sanding on the wings of the blade. I did...
  3. Yogi_bear this is a question for you

It seems there is no equipment you have not tried :) So here goes. I have just ordered a Tibhar Akkad, based on how comfortable it felt. (I know stupid but that’s me) Right now my no 1 is an old Primorac Carbon with Rakza 7 soft on both sides. What European/Jap rubber could get me a similar...
  4. Hello everyone, i have a question

Has anybody tried the Lemuria Viscaria clone?
  5. ITTF videos. Copyright question.

Hello guys, I am here to ask for advice. I would like to make my own YT channel with some TT content. My question is: Can I use in my content some footage from ITTF Offical Channel? Are there any important rules, that I should know before I do it? Or do I have to ask ITTF permission or something...
  6. Question about Stiga's Clipper Surprise in 2021

Hi all In one of Stiga's facebook post, dated 14 Oct 2020, Stiga says "Clipper Wood was first released in 1981 and we have a surprise coming for 2021." Has there been any news about what it could be? Its not the new CRW VII being sold in China is it? :confused:
  7. Butterfly Rubber matrix question.

I was looking in a butterfly sales book and there was a rubber matrix graph in there. But on that rubber chart it stated that Tenergy05,05FX,05 Hard are all the same speed and spin. Same for Tenergy 80 and 80fx etc. How can this be the Tenergy 05 has 3 different hardness's and according to...
  8. Stupid question about Tenergy 05!

I tried 05 for the first time tonight on a friends bat, but a bat I am very familiar with. I have often used 05fx most of the last 4 or 5 years. Well it seemed spinnier and more arc on big swings, is this correct in general? It seemed less mushy? It seemed a bit firmer at blocking incoming...
  9. Live Streaming of TT Tournament on YOUTUBE - Technical Question

Hy guys, I have been asked to do a live stream of a TT tournament taking place in my town, where there will be matches playing in parallel on 4 tables. I have been asked to stream the 4 matches in parallel on the Youtube Channel of the sports hall, so that viewers can choose if to watch Table...
  10. Advanced footwork and stance question?

;););););)
  11. question donic blade

is there any difference between this blade and the current donic persson power carbon? thanks.
  12. Question on harimoto super zlc

What's the difference between that and jun/zjk super zlc? I am getting a hang of BTY stuff right now, they just rebrand their blade with XXX ${carbon} where XXX = the players name. So harimoto super zlc is zjk super zlc refresh?
  13. Ask ITTF CEO Steve Dainton a question on the TTD Podcast

Hey guys, So we have a special new TableTennisDaily Podcast and it’s with the man responsible for the running the sport of table tennis globally Steve Dainton the ITTF CEO. We will discuss ITTF's new product “World Table Tennis”, playing table tennis under quarantine, rule changes, new...
  14. Can't find an answer to a question about a TT serving rule

Hi, please help me to answer a question about one of the serving rules, I cannot find the answer, neither by googling it nor in the ITTF handbook. Let's say during the service I toss the ball upwards and miss it completely - the ball drops on the floor untouched by the bat. Is this a fault and...
  15. Quick question - what are the differences between Yinhe m201 and Yinhe 970xx-K

Looking to get a new blade and more or less settled on either the Yinhe M201 or the Yinhe 970XX-KLC . Also sort of considering the Yinhe 970XX-ALC. Anyone know the differences? Got a friend with the 970xx-klc and have had a quick knock already so will try his blade some more. Also picked up a...
  16. Question on short pips fh for opening hitting

I have switched my playing style totally :) from inverted fh and short pips bh. Now im using Dr. neubauer matador wood with 2 short pips. Fh is Warran, bh is Gipfelsturm. My question is if there are a better choise for a pip to fh if i wanna open up on serve recieving and loop and hit it...
  17. question about maze performance!

Hello, i have just bought a ST maze performance, do you compare it to some famous allwood blades such as: clipper, stratus, infinity VPS, kobel... and which rubber should use? tks
  18. Question about service rules

Is there any rule that states that there is a time limit when serving? I'm asking because there is a recent debate in the Greek veterans championship, where there is a guy that it takes almost 15-20 secs to serve, and most opponents are quite irritated by this...
  19. Xiom Azxi and Vega Pro Rubbers Question

Hi guys, just bought a new Xiom Azxi blade with 1.8mm Vega Pro rubbers and having a bit of difficulty adjusting with it. The new setup is great at blocking and counter hitting but lifting backspin is much harder as it seems to have a very low arc, almost a more flat flat tractory which I was...
  20. Donic defplay senso V3 FH rubber question

I'm using DHS Hurricane III (not NEO) National 39º OS tuned with Falco long booster the blade is a Donic defplay senso V3, I like the rubber because my FH is sidespin & spin oriented and I like the control in the pasive play and spin doing service. My question is I feel I can't profit full...