rubber

1. Assistance/advice with equipment upgrade (1st custom racket)

Hello, everyone! I am glad to join this community. I am a fairly new player from Lithuania and I've have started and made incredible amount of progress in 7 months period. My love for table tennis has also reached new heights. In short and straight to the point - I've been using a pre-made...
  2. Suggetion / experience about Anti

Currently, I'm using Grass Dtecs on a Sanwei Defense blade, but I'm considering testing the Gorilla from Dr. Neubauer. Has anyone had experience with this? Can you provide a comparison in terms of reversal, ball speed, and control? I like Dr Neubauer super block and Pro Ideal Magician II.
  3. Table tennis rubbers for beginners with "Catapult" effect.

Hello, I need help choosing a beginner rubber that can make a good arc. Please give me a rubber under 80 euros, thanks :)
  4. Re-gluing after 2 months

I peeled off my rubber from my blade and planning to reglue it, but it shrinked a little bit (i know its normal) but is there anyway to expand or properly allign it when re gluing? Or do i stretch the rubber as i glue it with roller? Any tips for re gluing? thanks!
  5. Advice for equipment upgrade

Hi all - I could use some advice on a new setup. I've been playing for about 2-3 years, but over the past 6 months I finally started taking lessons (though only sporadically--1 a week at best). I'm rated roughly 1400 in the USATT system. I am learning to be a more offensive player, though if...
  6. What forehand rubber should I get as a chopper?

What forehand rubber should I get as a chopper? So far I tried Tenergy05, Tenergy05 hard, and Dicnics 09c. To be honest, I can't really tell which one was better. As for my forehand, I chop 30% of the time and drive away from the table 70% of the time. Are any any rubbers that you recommend...
  7. Proideal magician ii

Anyone know about this new LP? There are two version, top and Full curated what is the difference?
  8. Indication about topsheet and sponge.

I would like suggestions for rubbers with a very tacky topsheet for a lot of spin and a soft sponge, like a Donic Bluefire sponge with a Hurricane 3 topsheet, for example.
  9. Anyone tried this yet? (729 Pro Dragon L)

I want a very cheap, soft and light rubber for my cpen and came across the 729 pro dragon L. It's not tacky and from what I understand, and it's not a high tension rubber either. Has anyone played with it? How does it feel and play? Is it like a cheap chinese rubber that's just soft, like a...
  10. Backhand Rubber for Reverse-Penhold Backhand (rpb)

What’s cracking my fellas, I am back once again to ask for your opinions and suggestions! To preface, I’m simply playing CPen as a side hobby, as I am currently maining a shakehand short pips. Therefore u can say that I am sort of a beginner at CPen even though I have the basics down as I’ve...
  11. Would this setup work?

I have been playing for 6 years now (3 years straight and then on and off for the rest). In these 6 years I used the same blade and switched rubbers twice (FH: Hurricane 3 -> Andro Rasanter R42 and BH: No idea -> Joola Maxx 500). Now I want to try something new and I wanted to go back to...
  12. Opnion about this new long pimple

I have noticed that this Rubber (Magician II) is better than Grass Dtech for inverted spin. Is that true? Does anyone have any experiences to share? Also, what is the difference between the two versions: Top Curated and Full Curated?
  13. SANWEI BLUE GEAR HYPER is coming!🙈

Hello, every table tennis fan, good to see you today and hope you are all well. ;) Today we are glad to announce that BLUE has been put on the market by us. You could buy it from your local official distributor or our official website. The blue gear hyper inherits the consistent...
  14. Need Help Choosing a New Forehand Rubber (pls)

Hey guys this is my first post on Table Tennis Daily *round of applause*! I really need you guys' opinions on a topic that I have been having a dilemma with lately. I'm talking about sleepless nights waking up in cold sweat kind of vibe. Ok, I'm exaggerating but I did once dream about this...
  15. Next step up from all round evolution

I’m looking to step up from my current stiga all round evolution to something a bit faster. I’m trying to do things the right way, progress incrementally, and I feel I’m ready to try something new though I recognise I’m not a technically brilliant player and frankly never will be. On a good i...
  16. Thoughts on Hurricane Hao II Setup?

Hello, I'm a new member to the site. I had played table tennis in middle school for two years and is returning as a (semi-)casual in college. I mostly score through forehand flicks and forehand/backhand loops. I usually create opportunities for forehand flicks through hook and shovel serves...
  17. Difference between mx d, fx d and hybrid mk

Hi Do anyone know the difference between Tibhar evolution mX-D and fx-d? And how do they compare to the new Tibhar hybrid mk? I am currently playing with fx d on FH and mX-D on BH, on a stiga hybrid wood. But i am wondering if i should play with fx d on both sides or one fxd and one hybrid mk...
  18. Short pimple recommendations

Hi, im thinking of making the transition from smooth rubber (Tibhar mx-p) to a short pimple. I will explain my playstyle, and if you don't think it suits me you can say because when my mx-p goes flat i will replace it with another inverted rubber. My playstyle focuses on forehand loops, and...
  19. Butterfly CYPRES G-MAX - Rubber suggestions!!

Dear TTD, I have been struggling immensely with my combination of the Cypress G-Max blade and the Donic Bluestorm Z1 Turbo (Max-Red) - and today, after losing 4 of 6 matches in tournament, I also lost my temper and in frustration ripped of the rubber… The combination, on paper, should be...
  20. How rubber properties affect throw

First of all, let's start with my understanding about 'throw'. In my mind, the 'throw' is the angle that the ball will leave the racket surface when you loop (or other stroke). The ball will leave a high throw rubber in tangential direction (in direction of brushing), whereas the ball will leave...