schlager

1. What rubbers to use for good control and top spin on Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 50

Hello! I am an intermediate player. Have used Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 5000 Carbon ST with Sriver on FH and Vario on BH for some time because the speed was too high to control initially. I want to change these rubbers and would like to know what would be a good switch for FH and BH. I have...
  2. Butterfly schlager light review

Want to know Butterfly schlager light review Hello guys please let me know about the comparison between butterfly schlager light carbon blade and Timo boll spirit blade?I cannot find the review of schlager carbon light blade coz of long time?
  3. FS: Butterfly Korbel SK7 and Werner Schlager Inspire

Hey Guys, like mentioned, I'd like to sale my former blades. The Korbel SK 7 wich is an 7-Plywood and the Werner Schlager Inspire is an Carbon Blade, but one of the controlled I have ever played. Both blades are used and so there are some edges in the blades. Korbel: 50,00€ + Shipment...
  4. Butterfly schlager carbon off+

ANYBODY WHO WANT THIS BLADE, SEND ME A MESSAGE! :)
  5. Werner Schlager Academy´s last days :-(

Sad news have reached me this morning. According to the Website mytischtennis.de the contract between the austrian federation ÖTTV and Werner Schlager ends at the end of the month and won´t be renewed. After the bankrupt from this year´s march the WSA had an offer by a chinese investor and...
  6. Can anyone help with pricing of a Schlager Black tag?

Hi, I have a Schlager black tag a friend wants to sell, but I have no idea what would be an appropriate price. Would appreciate some help via PM. TIA Olio
  7. FS: BLACK TAG Schlager Carbon - NO Serial Number

Ohh la la - The fabled Butterfly Black Tag rears it's head again! I had 2 of these - Both almost identical. I sold 1 when I bought the Garaydia ZLC, and now I'm selling the 2nd as I'm happy with the Garaydia ZLC. I'll not do what Butterfly do and increase the price every month, so I'll sell...
  8. My videos, Apodra playing TT with Schlager Carbon off+

In the first 3 videos I use Butterfly Schlager carbon blade with rubbers: black rubber Adidas Tenzone Ultra max and red Donic Acuda Blue P2 max, I was using Adidas on FH but because I find the Donic little slow for my BH I am switching sides trying to decide... I had a long break from TT 26...
  9. Best Of ITTF Legends Tour 2016! (VIDEO)

The ITTF Legends Tour took place in Halmstad, Sweden on the 6th February 2016. TableTennisDaily member TableTennisBelgiumTV had the opportunity to be up and close with the stars including Waldner, Kreanga, Schlager, Persson, Saive and more! TTBTV produced a stunning video as seen below which...
  10. Butterfly, schlager, blade

I'm looking for a butterfly schlager blade flared handle and black tag
  11. Butterfly schlager precision off- "made in Japan"

Hi friends, I look for buy this blade in Flared handle Thanks to let me know if anyone selling his blade!
  12. Schlager Carbon OFF +.......... What next?

Hey guys, I'm curious as to people's thoughts towards this. I played TT from 2000 until 2006 (decent standard in UK) - I've then only really played 1 season (10/11) before returning for this past season (due to work etc). Playing 3/4 times per week in 3 local leagues (top division) and...
  13. Discussion on the last great win over the Chinese : Werner Schlager's 2003 WTTC title

I have to admit that I was inspired by Matt's blog about the 6 recent greatest win over the chinese. http://http://www.mhtabletennis.com/2016/01/6-amazing-table-tennis-moments-when.html What I personally consider the greatest among them is Schalger's world championship title , my personal...
  14. Play Table Tennis with your smartphone!

Your smartphone can come handy :) Check out players from the Werner Schlager Academy playing table tennis with their smart phones! 744784828907443 Be sure to like the WSA on Facebook here: here. Can you do this? :)
  15. WSA Course Service/Return on 01./02. March with W. Schlager

Hi, I would like to present you a special highlight at WSA Table Tennis School in this year! We invite you to participate in a service and return course at WSA on 1st and 2nd of March 2014. Werner Schlager himself will be there to explain you the importance of service and return from the...
  16. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Is Victorous At The European Championships! (VIDEO)

Today on the 13th October the Men's Singles final took place at the 2013 LIEBHERR European Championships in the Werner Schlager Academy, Vienna! The Men's Singles final, saw Germany's Dimitrij Ovctcharov take on Belarus's Vladimir Samsonov. Dimitrij Ovtcharov - Photo by: Remy Gros On route...
  17. European Championships 2013 (Singles Event)

Liebherr 2013 European Championships, Oct 4th - Oct 14th, WSA, Schwechat, Austria Wow, the Team event of the European Championships has now come to a close with Germany dominating throughout in the men's and women's event. Will Germany follow suit and go onto winning the singles title also? The...
  18. Germany Are Champions Of Europe In Men's & Women's Teams! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 7th October the Men's and Women's 2013 LIEBHERR European Team Championships Final took place at the Werner Schlager Academy, Vienna! In the men's Team Final, Dimitrij Ovctcharov's Germany took on Kalinikos Kreanga's Greece. In the Women's Team Final Kristin Silbereisen's Germany...
  19. Werner Schlager Demonstrates Service

Just stumbled into this incredible demonstration of Werner Schlager showing youth players at the ITTF Hopes Week the secret to disguising the backspin and topspin serve! I learned a huge amounts from this video, I hope you can to! :) Werner is a very funny man!
  20. Richard Prause Interview - WSA Head Coach

TableTennisDaily exclusive interview with Table Tennis professional coach Richard Prause! Thanks for taking part in our TableTennisDaily interview Richard. Enjoy the questions! Full Name: Richard Prause Age: 45 Date Of Birth: 09.03.1968 Height: 178cm Current club: TG Nieder Roden, but only...