selling

1. I´m selling 2 great blades

Selling 2 great blades I´m selling 2 great bladesI´m selling 2 great blades just because I use faster blades now. 1. Butterfly Petr Korbel 5 ply wood. Perfect condition 40 euro shipment pays buyer for. 2. Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon 7 ply wood 2 layers carbon. Good condition with a litte dent on the...
  2. FS selling setups I don't use anymore

FS: Nittaku Violin / OSP virtuoso I'm a Belgian table tennis player thinking on retiring because of back problems. So this is me selling all the blades I dont use anymore. I will only ship to Europe since I live in Belgium. Nittaku Violin Large FL bought in 2019 with 2 new tenergy 05 fx...
  3. XIOM IceCream AZX

Hello players, Due to the recent Corona status, I had some time on my hands and I was browsing through my tt equipment and would like to sell something. The blade in question is the XIOM IceCream AZX FL handle, played 2 times on 2 training session, condition is as new with no damage to the...
  4. FS - Selling Off My Old Blades

Hi All, I have a number of different blades that I haven't used in a while and thought I would sell them off instead of them sitting ontop of my wardrobe :) If anyone has a Butterfly Primorac Carbon in ST handle and willing to swap just let me know. Link for pictures click HERE Best Of Five...
  5. Trading or Selling Nittaku Violin Inner Carbon

Trading or Selling Nittaku Violin Straight handle, 80g. Looking for trades (preferably DHS or Stiga blades or head heavy blades). Or selling for $120
  6. Where to buy used equipment in the US (suggestions and offers welcome!)

Hello, I have recently moved to the US, but I am not very familiar with the table tennis community here. I wanted to start playing table tennis again, I am looking for fair but not new equipment - used blade and used rubbers are fine as long as there are suitable for a sport level table tennis...
  7. Trading or Selling: Timo Boll ALC

Blade has only been used for a week. 87g, doesn't include rubbers Buy now: $125 Accepting offers for trades, I'm open to trying new blades so just message me with your offers
  8. selling the carbo 7.6

HI guys actually i have a stiga carbo 7.6 blade which i have not used a single time and i want to sell it so can u tell me any website or something like that where i can sell it thanks
  9. Isn't butterfly wasting money on selling Bryce Highspeed?

Hi all, I know that today's game relies not only on spin but also speed, but, as most the professionals uses Tenergies, developing the Bryce Highspeed could not be a waste of money for Butterfly? As people are used to Tenergy series, they will always prefer the safe option, to play with the...
  10. Selling DHS Hurricane Hao 2

Hey guys, I'm selling a custom paddle Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao 2 Chinese Penhold 5 ply Forehand Rubber (black color): Nittaku Hurricane 3 Pro Turbo Orange 1.8mm thickness Backhand Rubber (red color): Donic Baracuda 2.0mm thickness please check my listing on ebay here...
  11. Selling BUTTERFLY BLADES SZLC ZLC AND xiom vega tour dhs 37 Degree ma long

Can Sell as Blades only or with the rubbers on them. Offers are welcome although they are already reasonably priced compared to brand new ones... Please note: I only really need to sell one or two of these after they sell I'll be removing the rest, so the current decent prices is for a limited...
  12. What diferent Stiga Infinity selling at my country and China

Stiga intensity Helo TTD i want to know and ask all fren at TTD. What diferent Stiga Intensity selling at my country and china Here i attach pic picture number 1=selling at my country and dont have serial number at handle Picture number 2 & 3=selling at China with seriel number at handle and...
  13. Fs (selling) korbell off fl, tenergy05 (racket)

Hi, I wish to sell my professional level table tennis racket. I live in Newcastle, UK. The racket has been used around 3 weeks or so.And after that I stopped playing table tennis. And it has been sitting in my cupboard. The following are the specs: 1) Korbel OFF Fl Blade (Price 38.99 pounds)...
  14. Selling Timo Boll Alc

Selling an as new Butterfly Timo Boll Alc with An handle. Was a xmas present, bought from Teesport. Love the handle but too quick for me, tested for 1hr Will post anywhere in uk, but sorry no overseas Looking for £85
  15. TTD guidelines and rules when selling and buying equipment

Please follow the guidelines here: 1) Tags: (Please use the appropriate topic tag to precede the item title, for uniformity) FS: FS/FT: FT: LF: **(Acronyms: FS-for sale, FT-for trade, LF-looking for) 2) TTD is not an auction site and therefore sellers must set a price for any FS items...
  16. Selling my Stiga Graphite blade

For sale is my Stiga Graphite blade, just 4 times used, no scratches no marks nearly new if anyone intrested to buy it plz let me know via Mail: [email protected] If you have questions you can also ask me here :) Thanks
  17. selling chinese rubbers and YEO

Hey guys, im selling some stuff right now :) Haifu Blue Whale 3 National (pink sponge) black, maximum (the rubber came out of the original vacuum package of course): I played with this beast only 1 time, it was a 3 hours training. I liked it but I enjoy a H3N still a little bit more on my...
  18. Selling 2 Stiga Rosewood V blades Concave!

Hello Guys. I am Selling 2 Stiga Rosewood V's. I live in Denmark, and can of course ship internationally. Throw me a bid down below. 2 amazing trees!
  19. Selling My Bat

Hi Everyone! :) I bought a bat in China and now it's up for sale! It's Hurricane Long blade with DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial(Blue Sponge) and Butterfly Tenergy 05 FX. Although it's great, but it does not suit my style of play, so i decide to sell it to those who is more suit playing to this bat...
  20. selling donic rubber....

interested can pm me!!!