shot

1. Improving shot selection

Sup, I know this is kind of basic, but basics are foundation of every rally. I am experiencing some issues in matchplay where I pick wrong shot for incoming ball. I either loop the ball as if it was underspin ball when the ball is empty etc. Most notably I have issues trying looping high balls...
  2. World’s Fastest Table Tennis Shot!

This is going to be interesting! Introducing the TableTennisDaily Speed Challenge! We are on a mission to find the worlds fastest table tennis player and first up we have Dimitrij Ovtcharov! Let’s see how powerful he really is!
  3. The handle shot!

In our latest TTD Team episode the Dane hit a handle shot to win the match! None of us were expecting it, I wasn't even sure if this was legal! Here it is :D <iframe...
  4. 3 Steps To Master The Around The Net Shot | Table Tennis

Hey guys, in this video we go over 3 tips that help you learn and master the around the net shot. This shot is something we see pro players pull off fairly often, although it can be challenging it's very satisfying and enjoyable when you can pull it off! In this video we show you how to perform...
  5. Timo Boll hits swap hand passing shot against Ma Long!

Okay, so we have seen Timo Boll hit quite a lot of swap hand shots in his time. Ones that stand out in particular is the swap hand shot against Chuang Chih Yuan in T2, the swap hand shot against Chen Qi and Jun Mizutani. However, yesterday Timo Boll took swap hand shots to the next level. Not...
  6. Adam Bobrow's snake shot goes viral!

Adam Bobrow's snake shot goes viral for all the very right reasons! Check out the video below where Adam pulls off the snake shot against local club players to current World top 10 professionals. From challenge matches to National Championships. Some snakes* from around the world. This shot has...
  7. Retro Behind The Back Shot !!??

Hi Everyone, have you ever seen a shot like this one ?
  8. The Best Table Tennis Shot of 2018

Have you ever seen a table tennis shot like this? Let us know in the comments! 
  9. Amazing Table Tennis Point: Where is the ball?

A very funny point played at a national championship in Chile :D
  10. This shot is INSANE! What did I just WITNESS!

Okay, so at first glance it looks like a pretty good backhand down the line shot on the run. However, the slow motion reveals all! Notice how Nathan Pellissier uses his forehand side as he plays the backhand shot! This is pure filth! Enjoy! Ever hit one of these shots? Does it have a name? :D
  11. Unbelievable swap hand shot by Timo Boll | China Open 2018

Timo Boll has only gone and pulled off another swap hand shot followed by a ridiculous forehand chop shot! If this doesnt feature in the top 10 shots of 2018 I don't know what will! Enjoy!
  12. Impressive Hand Switch Shot by Amateur Player

What do you think ?
  13. Hugo Calderano with crazy trick shot!

When we first saw this we thought it was fake! This is so good! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155564740944332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  14. Timo Boll Hits Ridiculous Swap Hand Shot! T2 APAC FINAL!

This is absolutely insane! We managed to catch the moment Timo Boll his the most ridiculous swap hand shot! Boom, this is insane!
  15. Koki Niwa - Most casual shot of all time!

Wow! What a shot by Koki Niwa at the Swedish Open today! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155366702299332%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden"...
  16. Ma Long Hand Switch Shot 2017

Can You play with both hands ?
  17. Pop a Balloon with a Table Tennis shot!?

Hey guys! We have started a new series called Challenge Pongfinity where we take your guys' challenges and try to make them happen! Was a lot of fun making this first full episode :) Hope you enjoy it! If you have suggestions for future videos, please leave them below or in the YouTube...
  18. Lucky shot

Probably my luckiest shot ever ... ;)
  19. Amazing under leg shot by Jakub Dyjas

What a way to end the year with this brilliant shot by Jakub Dyjas in the Champions League!
  20. Who needs a bat. Unbelievable Table Tennis Shot With Hand!

Who needs a bat. Unbelievable Table Tennis Shot With Hand! Table Tennis player Alpha Hirokazu Tateishi pulls of this never before seen shot using his hand! What do you think? Legal? :D Pretty impressive don't you think :D