xiom

1. Copy of Viscaria - The miracle recipe

Hello everybody ! My friend discovered Butterfly Viscaria blade and loves it! Unfortunately, due to certain partnerships he is obliged to play with brands like Tibhar, Donic, Victas, Xiom, Andro, Joola, Yasaka and Stiga. What do you think would be the most similar blade from these...
  2. First Combo Racket Advise (Andro vs Xiom)

Hello everyone, I want to buy my first combo racket and need advice. If I have to talk about my experience; After playing table tennis regularly for about 2.5 years, I had to quit for about 3 years, and I returned to playing table tennis for the last 1-1.5 years. The racket I am currently using...
  3. Xiom Zeta China and Xiom Omega VII Asia ( China Exclusive)

I just stumbled upon these 2 rubbers and couldnt find ANY info on them at all! Xiom Zeta China and Xiom Omega VII ( China Exclusive Edition) Does anyone know anything? How new are they? Are they any special? Why do they seem so "secret"? Not even an entry on Revpsin ( that must mean something)...
  4. [SOLD] Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC - £100 (With Rubbers)

Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC - Flared / 88g Almost new, and comes in the box. Only had around 10 hours of play with in, and is in perfect condition. Retails for £150 Selling for £100, but open to offers, so feel free to PM me. I have also got just pretty new rubbers on the blade: Yasaka...
  5. Need Help Choosing a New Forehand Rubber (pls)

Hey guys this is my first post on Table Tennis Daily *round of applause*! I really need you guys' opinions on a topic that I have been having a dilemma with lately. I'm talking about sleepless nights waking up in cold sweat kind of vibe. Ok, I'm exaggerating but I did once dream about this...
  6. Is Xiom Offensive S have two versions?

I'm sorry if this question seems silly. I'm curious to know if these two blades are different models or the same? Hope anyone who has used these two blades would like to share their experiences playing with them. Thank you!
  7. Which thickness of rubber would be a good fit for a beginner?

My 17-year-old daughter is keen to learn table tennis, so I'm thinking to start off with a slight cheaply beginner setup. I'm considering using Vega Intro on a blade for beginners (have not decided yet) that is between flex and stiff in terms of elasticity. The question is, which thickness...
  8. FS: New, unopened XIOM rubbers. Vega EU DF, Vega Japan, Omega V Tour DF, Asia V DF

I have for sell following rubbers, all of them unopened, all of them red, all of them max thickness. - Vega EU DF 25€ - Vega Japan 25€ - Omega V Tour Sold - Omega V Asia 32€
  9. Xiom Vega Europe

Does the Xiom Vega Europe rubber come with additional film protection sheets or do I have to purchase them separately? Thanks.
  10. xiom 36.5 de alx??

How does it compare to viscaria or like tb alc?
  11. How is xiom vega x compared to rakza x?

I was thinkinf of getting one vega x rubber but I want to know how it perform comparing to a rakza x rubber that I already have.
  12. Alternative toi Xiom Vega Pro

Alternative to Xiom Vega Pro I´m using Xiom Vega Pro in max on fh on a 7 ply Andro wood. Really like Vega pro. But now its beginning to bubble under the rubber, so i can feel some bumbs when I´m feeling on the rubber with my fingers. A team mate gave med some used and 1 barely new rubber I...
  13. Xiom vega x vs tenergy 05fx

Hello there! Right now I'm playing with tenergy 05fx, and I want something a bit harder and a bit slower with more control (plus cheaper). I'm thinking about Xiom vega x. But the thing is that Dan says in his review that it's more control and slower than tenergy 05, but I've read some reviews...
  14. Xiom Tau II vs. Butterfly Aibiss

Xiom Tau II versus Butterfly Aibiss Rubber Comparison Xiom Tau II Weight: 74 grams uncut Speed: Off to Off+ Hardness: 55 degrees Topsheet: Tacky Butterfly Aibiss Weight: 77 grams uncut Speed: Off to Off+ Hardness: approx. 60 to 62 degrees ESN Scale. Topsheet: Semi-tacky...
  15. Xiom Vega Japan vs Bty Tenergy 05

Which are the most important differences between the Xiom Vega Japan and the Butterfly Tenergy 05?
  16. FS: Multiple Racket Setups

Selling a like new DHS Hurricane Long V paddle with Donic Bluefire M1 Turbo Rubbers. Used for only one session. I just have too many paddles and have decided to sell some of my paddles. Selling for $180 including rubbers and shipping in US. The pictures speak for themselves. This is...
  17. Blade XIOM HUGO CALDERANO HAL IS AMAZING :-)

Last week, I ordered a new bat from a spinmarketing.eu company,blade Calderano HAL and OMEGA 7 Tour covers.Blade weighs 86.7g and is very controllable.It's definitely better than my old Blaxx Off blade.My teammate has a Calderano Sal model, and he said he's better at playing with mine.For €127...
  18. Xiom Omega 7 China Ying and Butterfly Dignics 09c Comparison Test

XIOM OMEGA 7 CHINA YING VERSUS BUTTERFLY DIGNICS 09C I thought I was going crazy buying the Butterfly Dignics 09c just to test it side by side with the Xiom Omega 7 China Ying but here I am posting this review. I will be comparing these 2 with other rubbers as I go along with the...
  19. Xiom vega X vs omega 7 pro

Hello there! Right now I'm playing with xiom omega 7 pro on my backhand. I've heard really good reviews on the vega x. What is the difference between these two? What's the pros and cons? And can you recommend the vega x?
  20. FS/FT: Xiom AZXi (with optional r53 and d05)

SOLD: Xiom AZXi (with optional r53 and d05) I would like to sell my Xiom AZXi blade, the rubbers on it currently are r53 red on ALC side and D05 black on the ZLC side (both rubbers are max). Ive had the blade for 6 months (of which 3 months it was unused due to corona). The d05 rubber is just...