croatia

1. Places to play in Zagreb, Croatia

Hello everyone, I will travel to Zagreb in Croatia for the next 1-2 weeks and am looking for decent table tennis clubs. My level is roughly 150 national ranking in the UK / 2000-2100 US level. Any recommendations of places to play would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
  2. Croatia Open 2017

The Croatia Open has commenced! This week will see the Croatia Open with Kou Lei entering as the number 1 seed who current sits at number 20 in the ITTF World Rankings. The Croatia Open begins on the 2nd May and concludes on the 6th May. This World Tour event is held in the city of Zagreb...
  3. Croatia Open 2016

The 2016 Croatian will take place in the city of Zagreb this week. The Croatia Open ITTF World Tour begins on the 24th May and concludes on the 28th May. Interestingly this event is a Challenger Series, usually in challenger series the worlds top 20 do not participate however there are 3 players...
  4. Croatia Open -last attempt before olympics?

It seems many top players decided to take part in Croatia Open including Jun Mizutani and Chuang. If mizutani thought it would be easy tournament win he will be very dissapointed. First he will have to beat Joo Sae Hyuk who he beat only once many years ago and secondly Wong Chun Ting who he...
  5. Croatia Open 2015 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2015 ITTF World Tour, Zagreb (Croatia) Open (Challenge) 19 May 2015 - 23 May 2015, Zagreb, Croatia The Gac Group 2015 ITTF World Tour, Croatia Open begins on the 19th May and concludes on the 23rd May. This challenge series World Tour event is held in city of Zagreb. Japan's Masatak...
  6. Hey from Croatia

I am Kristijan from Croatia,I have 35 years and I play regional SOKAZ league Good play :cool: Kile
  7. Ricardo Walther Is The 2014 Croatia Open Champion! (VIDEO)

Today on the 24th May the Men's Singles final took place at the Croatia Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour in the city of Zagreb! The Men's Singles final saw Germany's Ricardo Walther take on Japan's Masaki Yoshida. Results and video below. Ricardo Walther in action! - Photo by: Roscher On route to...
  8. Croatia Open 2014 - ITTF World Tour

GAC Group 2014 ITTF World Tour, Croatia (Zagreb) Open (Challenge),21 May 2014 - 24 May 2014, Zagreb, Croatia This week will see 2 World Tour events, the Croatian Open and the Australian Open which are both Challenge Series. Total number of entries so far is: 204 Main Draw Men's Singles...