wins

1. Comparing Ma Long's first and sixth ITTF Finals wins

I made this thread because I wanted to compare Ma Long's most recent ITTF finals win today to his first one back in 2008, and see how he's changed as a player. Here is a video of his 2008 quarterfinal (please let me know if you find a longer one!) 2008 semi...
  2. Ping Pong photo wins its category

This photo was a winner in its category, interesting. Overall Winner and Pangea Prize Recipient: 'Ping Pong Training' by Hardijanto Budiman Location: Jakarta, Indonesia Artist statement: Ping pong or table tennis is my favorite sport. When I was young I used to be a...
  3. LAST TO MISS WINS £1000 | Table Tennis Challenge

And we’re back! Another £1000 challenge but this time someone is guaranteed to win! The rules are simple. The last team to miss wins £1000. The pressure is really on! Who will win and walk away with the cash? And will anyone beat me and my dads world record of 8 hours and 40 minutes?! Let’s...
  4. 13 year old wins the match in the super league

5. Seo Hyo Won wins Singles at Panasonic National Open in Jeju Korea

Korean TT media "The Ping Pong" reports Seo Hyo Won just won the women's singles at the 72nd Panasonic Combined Pro TT Tourney in Jeju Island. (The place is like the Hawaii of Korea) Link below... break out UR Google Translate... SHW WIns !
  6. Guy front flips and wins the point!

This is pretty impressive to say the least! Happy Monday! <blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVwo4YjvU_/" data-instgrm-version="8" style=" background:#FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0...
  7. Do we really want to score 3-0 wins differently from 3-2 wins?, For nerds only.

We can. It would be that great a change to the RC calculations. In addition there is much more computing power available today than there was 10 years ago so computer power and memory are not a problem anymore. On a recent thread I initially thought it would be a great idea to score 3-0 wins...
  8. if aruna wins....

if aruna beats ma long today I promise I will buy two joola rhyzm-p and use them. what will you do if aruna beats ma long?
  9. What celebration Ma Long will make when he wins the 2016 Rio Olympics

I'm assuming he's gonna win because let's face it he is going to do everything in his power to get this title as it might be the only chance ever for him to win the olympics and he is hungry for it and determined to win. This is gonna be his greates achievement as well as proving himself as...
  10. If Ma Long wins the 2016 Rio Olympics...

Ma Long has had a great year winning all 3 major events, the World Champs, World Cup and the World Tour Grand Finals. We are all aware if Ma Long wins the Rio Olympics he will become a grand slam champion matching Zhang Jike's achievements. My question is, if Ma Long wins Rio will he go down...
  11. Who will China represent at the Rio Olympics 2016?

Ma Long Wins The China Open 2015 ! Ma Long has defeated Xu Xin to once again claim the China Open in 2015. The score was 4-1 to the world number 1 and world champion, despite many of the games been very close. Both finalists had to fight very hard just to make the final, as Ma long came from...
  12. Bobloiy TTD member wins HUGE at Korean Tourney on US East Coast !!!

Some of you who have been paying casual attention to the stuff I post know I had an important tourney coming up (which is now over) and as always, Der_Echte is there in the middle pimping TT to the hilt. I saw TTD member Boblioy (remember the couple vids he posted on TTD asking for tips?) the...
  13. Diving Wetherill wins Best Shot of 2012!

Diving - Something we'd all certainly associate with amazing World and Olympic medalist Tom Daley, or maybe even Liverpool's Luis Suarez but when we think about diving the sport of Table Tennis doesn't automatically spring to mind.....but that's all about to change because we are delighted to...
  14. Gavin Rumgay in TTD Shirt (VIDEO)

TableTennisDaily member and Stiga's Gavin Rumgay won the Bribar Bristol Grandprix on the weekend just gone defeating Mike O’Driscoll in the final! Gavin has recently been appointed as an ITTF commentator and commentates ITTF World Tours. He regularly plays in the World Tours too and represents...
  15. Dima wins over all of them

I found post about Dimitrij Ovtcharov that Tabletennis11 posted in FB, here it is: Dima wins over all of them
  16. Cho contest - who wins?

A funny compilation of chos from Lin Gaoyuan and Bernadette Szocs. Youtuber ttromain asks who is the winner? :) Photo by: Table Tennis Report
  17. Better Technique wins the game.

I just wanted to say that even though it is a European style Waldner's technique so easily takes care of this younger player. And if you really pay attention you can see where Wang Liqin really started to develop his stroke. It's very similar to Waldner's step around, but with less wrist and...
  18. Ma Long wins the Asian Cup

Ma Long victories at the Asian Cup 2011 by beating Xu Xin by 4 games to 2! ma Long carrys on his impressive form after winning the China and Austrian Open! Video below of the Asian Cup final. Sorry that there is no sound from 3.40 onwards, however a better video will be uploaded shortly...
  19. English Open 2011 - Prize Giveaway

New Prize Giveaway... My friends who were participating in the English Open gave me the players bag they got given to them to giveaway to you guys here! :) A programme also comes with the bags which is a good read. So i thank them - Gaving Rumgay and Dave Cochrane For your chance to win...