model

1. How to choose a good blade (among the model)

How to choose a good blade (among the same model) Hello everyone Just wondering how one can select a good blade among the same model. To avoid confusion, I mean if there are 10 blades (of the same model) in front of me, the kind of things I should be looking for. I remember reading people...
  2. How do you choose between blades of the same model?

Say you have 10 blades of the same model and same weight in front of you and you have to choose one, without playing it. What do you look for? Just curiosity.
  3. How to select/ what to look for in a good blade from the same blade model

Hi guys, As per the topic of the discussion, if a shop owner presents 10 new Viscarias, how do i select the best one? I know what to look for in weight, but what else should i look for when bouncing the ball on the bare wood? Does the sound give an indication of characteristics? I know what i...
  4. W968 pro 2018 model review

Hi all i was thinking about getting the new provincial version had bigger head (159*150 mm) with thicker handle , is the difference between that and the national little? or large and is it worth getting because i wouldn't mind a more powerful forehand and better dwell time and touch with it...
  5. Fore sale Butterfly Jun Mizutani ZLC (Old model)

This frame is as good as new only a few times I have played with it. The price 110 euro if you are interested you can email to [email protected] martinendiana
  6. Does anyone know which Kettler model this is?

I saw someone selling it online so just trying to figure out what it's worth. Thanks!
  7. LF opinions on Mizutani Jun ZLC (newer model)

Hello, I'm considering purchasing the Mizutani Jun ZLC (the newer MJ ZLC, not to be confused with the old Mizutani Jun blade) and just wanted to hear some of the thoughts regarding the blade. Primarily I want to know: - If the blade has good ball feedback/vibrations/feel (numb, crisp etc...) -...
  8. Mizuno shoe model identification

G'day all, Wondering if someone can help me identify the shoe Mr. Gauzy is wearing in this video: It can be seen more clearly 2:15 onwards. Thanks!:cool:
  9. Super League Model

Hi, Can anyone tell me how the Chinese Super league is modeled? I want to know following: 1. How they decide which teams will play against which other team in any particular round. 2. How the scoring system works.
  10. Help me by voting, Photo Contest.

Hello everyone. I took a photo of my friend for a photo contest. I need your guys' help by clicking "like" on her photo. This can only work if you have a Facebook account. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151159297318162&set=a.10151158262313162.495063.194423123161&type=1&theater This...
  11. Old Donic Persson Powerplay model

Hello guys! I´am searching for old Donic Persson Powerplay models. It has a white lens and grey/white or brown/cyan coloured grip. It should look like these: Thanks and greetings xybot
  12. Table Tennis from the hood!

Check out Wally Green he is amazing, a good role model for the sport and a professional to! Wally Green