level

1. Higher Level Korean Amateur OX LP Div 1 lady in City Tourney vs Div 0

Hi All, Here is some higher level typical lady OX LP play... typical play style, but way higher level as ave level of ladies are Div 5 or Div 4. Most Korean OX LP ladies do NOT have a FH topspin, this one has a consistent, but weakish FH openers and very strong FH hit, which is typcical of...
  2. 2 Korean Natl Div 1 Level Players BH Blast Battle - ZERO Short Serves

HI TTD, Here is a vid form a National Level TT Tourney way down in GooMi Korea... Macho Man Korean Dude (Big power is not enough power) vs the typical Korean top level female play style (Punch everything and damn the spin) Neither of these players are even remotely interested in serving...
  3. A New Training Method/ Cardiofitping

We wish you an happy new year !!!! We create the first TABLE TENNIS VIRTUAL CLUB FOR ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE WORLD: CARDIOFITPING CLUB! We propose PHYSICAL TRAINING SPECIFIC FOR TABLE TENNIS FROM HOME BY VIDEO-CONFERENCE WITH HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS. LOOK OUR WEBSITE...
  4. Joo Sae Hyuk spots 6 Points to a 2300 level Female Player 7 sets

Joo is a sporting lad and gives 6 points to a you tube female TT star... at Kim Taek Soo TTC while her or his or both the kids run amok next room loud screaming and crashing the floor... they play like they are not there. Female player gives a large number of nets and Joo is a good sport...
  5. Side spin at the pro level?

I've been watching a lot of competitive pro videos like ITTF tournament matches and noticed that other than serving, there doesn't seem to be a lot of side spin done during rallies whether it's topspin or backspin. Am I seeing things wrong, and maybe it's just hard to see on video feeds, or do...
  6. Backhand Rally Level-up with CHN coach

Backhand Rally Training with Chinese coach and then level-up dramatically? Really? https://youtu.be/5bykg4C_Ols
  7. Looking for intermediate level player in the bay area

Hi Everyone, I am looking for an intermediate level player located in the bay area (San Francisco/ Palo-Alto and San Jose in the US) to play during weekend or Friday afternoon I know where to play, because I do not come with a partner and do not know other players, If anyone is interested...
  8. [LHTT #16_ChineseCoachLesson] Tri-Level Fore&Backhand

https://youtu.be/Ign9aedkXmI
  9. Jin Ueda's backspin touch is NEXT LEVEL!

How about this for a return of serve! :D <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155931461859332%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no"...
  10. Low level Chinese players at the Thailand Open (Challenge Series) 2018

One of the smaller events on the ITTF calendar is happening now, the Challenge Series Thailand Open. There is a large contingent from China attending the event, surprisingly Liu Shiwen is the top seed of Women's Singles, it is uncommon for a Chinese A Team player to compete on the Challenge...
  11. What style of player or rating group below your level give you the most trouble?

Ok. I've been practicing against long pips lately because they have been killing me for so long. So I just made it a point to really take these ungodly rubbers seriously. Once I began to understand and play fairly well against pips. My training partner opens up a new technique that completely...
  12. ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course(HELP)

Good day Everyone, I am about to take my Level 1 ITTF Coaching course. and i must admit that, i am feeling the nerves. It starts in about a week. If you can share your experience, The knowledge will help me calm my nerves. How was the course? Best Regards, Ame-kun
  13. My Campus held National Level Table Tennis Tournament! :)

My Campus Shall Held National Level Table Tennis Tournament! :) In short, I am sorry for advertisement post but, as happy I am, I think I should share with all my Friends and Mentors here. 6 to 8 October 2017, there shall be Institut Pertanian Bogor (Bogor Agricultural University, IPB) Open...
  14. Another Beginner Level Equipment Advice Question

Hi, I'm pretty new to table tennis on the proper side of things. I started trying to learn how to play correctly around the start of the year, but I haven't yet had any formal coaching/training. I'm a fairly sporty person and feel like I have at least a baseline understanding of the beginner...
  15. Why does table tennis seem to be very predictable at the HIGHEST level?

Been watching WTTC17 and now some of Japan open, and often the results are nothing too suprising, the higher ranked player (even if it means only slightly higher) will usually win. What i mean is that before a match you often will know who will win, usually the side with the Chinese player will...
  16. Increase your table tennis level in a revolutionary way

Introducing the REVOLUTION to table tennis training, watch this 90 sec video to see how Master Stroke can increase your level of play like you never imagined...
  17. Trying to take my game to a new level

Right, in simple terms I'm not as good as I want to be right now. I lack consistency when it comes to match play. I'm either very average or come out and look like a world beater (not in the sense I'm as good as that but believe me I look a hell of a lot better play when I'm on fire). Negatives...
  18. Fan Zhendong has reached a new level!

I just re watched last nights final between Ma Long and Fan Zhendong. Fan Zhendong did not give Ma Long a chance in that game! It looks like Fan Zhendong's return of serve on his backhand has got even more deadlier! For example look at the backhand flick from 5.32. Ma Long of course recently...
  19. Which Point Is More Impressive and Which Point indicates Higher Level TT Play?

The first point, you have to go to 4:43 in to see the point. The second video you have to go to 25:53. After seeing the points, I want to ask two questions. Assume you were a high level coach and asked to analyze these points: 1. Which point do you find more impressive? 2. Which point do...
  20. Next Level is an Internet Fraud

Hey everyone, I totally agree with the title of this thread. Why? NL is misleading you all in hiz vids. You have all seen NL make a thread or three documenting his improvement in certain things, and he makes a ton of video with what he is working on... in these vids none of the stuff he is...