ultimate

1. Ultimate Hard Shell Racket Case?

I'm looking for a hard case that will provide the ultimate protection for a single racket, and at the same time be beautiful in appearance. Presently I have an aluminum case with a foam interior that is available from almost all the major manufacturers. I also have a couple of the Donic...
  2. FS: OSP Ultimate 2

OSP Ultimate 2 Flared Handle 89g 6.22mm thickness used a couple of times Excellent condition No dings or chips £75 + postage (£4 in uk) a bit more to europe or elsewhere!!
  3. OSP Ultimate II Plus

OSP Ultimate II Plus (I tested this blade before the OSP Ultimate II) I have tested many 7-ply blades for Tabletennis11.com, including the DHS Hurricane Long III, Nittaku Ludeack, Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1, Stiga Clipper WRB, and Stiga Ebenholz NCT VII to name just a few. All of them are high...
  4. Ultimate Table Tennis Tournament in Poland

5. Ultimate Table Tennis League 2019

I think this league has started, has anyone got any info on players and live stream? Thanks
  6. The Ultimate ZJK Fan

7. Ultimate table tennis service return!

Hey guys, So we recently saw Jin Ueda's incredible return of serve. Due to its interest we thought it would be a good idea to resurface Can Akkuzu's epic version! If you havent already seen it, or want to see it again check it out below! :)
  8. Ultimate Table Tennis League 2018

Summer is coming - and this also means that the second season of the Indian Ultimate Table Tennis League (UTT) is starting :D Teams: Schedule: Format: Team match format is changed slightlyfrom last year. Now a team match consists of 7 matches in stead of 9,but otherwise the system...
  9. Ultimate TTD coaching!

Hello minna-san, in this thread I want to create a coaching plan together with all of you! How does it work? We will create a theoretical club: 4 boy, 4 girl who have motivation and time for training. 4 kids are 8 years old, 4 kids are 11 years old (2-2 boy-girl) They can all train 2,5 hour...
  10. Ultimate Table Tennis League (india)

https://www.ultimatetabletennis.in/ Dont know if anyone reposted this, but a great deal of work is done in their site and many top foreign players participate The presentation is great and other leagues should follow suit imho wu yang, aruna, gionis,freitas,monteiro,kou lei, kim song I, liu...
  11. Ultimate Table Tennis League 2017

Ultimate Table Tennis is hosting its inaugural season in 2017 to promote and enhance Table Tennis as a Sport in India. The much-anticipated inaugural edition Ultimate Table Tennis League begins on the 13th July. Due to the successful impact of the recent India Open, Ultimate table tennis will...
  12. The ultimate battle! Ma Long vs Zhang Jike! Live Votes Now!

We thought it would be a good idea to settle the long standing debate on who's better.... Ma Long or Zhang Jike! Recently Facebook launched it's new live reaction voting system via Facebook Live. So lets see! Ma Long vs Zhang Jike. Be sure to cast your vote! <iframe...
  13. Your ultimate setup...

Hi all Just theoretically as I do understand that different blades and rubbers suit different playing styles etc etc but...... The question is if money was no object and you had to create a bat for an all round attacking game what would your ultimate setup be?? There are just so many blades...
  14. World Championship of Ultimate Ping / 4er-Tisch 2016!

At this weekend the World Championship of Ultimate Ping / 4er-Tisch take place in Altenkirchen (Germany). Players from many different countries (France, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands,...) are fighting in different categories to become the new Wold Champion. On Sunday the current Champion...
  15. Trainerbot - The ultimate training robot?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1743882979/trainerbot-smart-ping-pong-robot?token=399193a6 Trainerbot is the world's first smart ping pong robot that can play with you anytime, anywhere. You can program specific shots, hone your skills and simulate games via an all-in-one app. Some...
  16. WWE and Butterfly to release new John Cena rubber (1 to rule them all)

Just found some news regarding the ultimate table tennis rubber, which will be available soon in any online store or directly from Butterfly and WWE. It's a new collaboration between 2 different companies. The new rubbers labeled John Cena will be extremely fast and spiny available in only 3.4mm...
  17. Which blade is the absolute ultimate for both looping and touch play?

Hi guys, In your opinion which blade or blades is the absolute ultimate loopers blade that is also good for touch play?
  18. The Ultimate Ping Pong Extinguisher Shot!

Hey guys, In the beginning of this year you saw us extinguishing a candle with a ping pong shot. It went viral and we promised to make an ultimate extinguisher video if the video got 200 likes on Youtube - and it got. So here you are! :D Otto puts out TWO candles with ONE shot in this new...
  19. Ultimate Shakehand Player vs Ultimate Penhold player. Who will win?

Ultimate Shakehand Player Forehand over the table: Ma Long Forehand mid-distance: Wang Liqin Backhand over the table: Zhang Jike Backhand mid distance: Kreanga Forehand Block: Kenta Matsudaira Backhand Block: Waldner Serves: Waldner Tactics: Waldner Temperament: Zhang Jike (during an important...
  20. Ultimate Pro Player Prize Giveaway!!!

Hey Everyone, I've got a new contest for you and this one is even better than the last. If you've subscribed to us on youtube, you may have noticed our Fun Games by JOOLA playlist. We've been releasing videos for the past few months and it's finally come to a point that we felt a contest was...