waldner

1. Butterfly Innerforce ALC or Donic Waldner Senso Carbon

Hello, well i hope that i can start playing soon. Well last season i switched between normal spin game and long pips. Well the goal was defence but most of the time the opponnent pushed and yeah if i use the pips the ball goes high or they are afraid and i win because of them. I wanted to...
  2. Why JAN-Ove Waldner, Timo Boll, Samsonov - able to play at the TOP so Long ?

Why are European table tennis legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? This is my Opinons. What about you? : This is my Opinons. What about you? Speaking of us, you and me, the...
  3. Donic Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon (V1) - Rubber Suggestions

A few months ago I purchased the Donic WSUC with Yasaka Mk V HPS rubbers on both sides. I really didn't get on with it, it was very slow and it just seemed dead. I reverted back to my Butterfly TB all-round Blade with Yasaka Rakza 7S 2.0mm both sides - Much better. I sold my WSUC to my...
  4. Talk about live legends: Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll and Jan Ove Waldner

Why are European legends like Vladimir Samsonov, Timo Boll or Jan Ove Waldner able to play at the top of the world so long, while Chinese athletes often take a break early? A lot of people have asked me that question, and today, i will try to analyze it from a professional perspective...
  5. Men's World Ranking (1980 to 2000)

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to share the men's world ranking from 1980 to 2000. I started playing in late 90's in a part of the world where internet was not as accessible as now. Only got a chance to know the prominent players in those decades now. So, I figured, why not make a race graph of the...
  6. Anyone using Donic Waldner Allplay?

Hello everyone, Anyone using the DW Allplay now? I really enjoyed it earlier, got one again for my 12 yrs old son (beginner) - with Sriver EL 2.1 mm as BH (couldn't get 1.9 mm) and Mark V max as FH. Played few games with it in our club - felt wonderful. Old times ... chop / block / push / flat...
  7. WALDNER (Swe) vs YOO Nam Gyu (Kor) 1989 in Korea (IOC Cup Final)

Great match to watch.
  8. Waldner's TT Lesson, but...

Virtual Reality for Table Tennis @ ITTF Museum, Shanghai, China! Play with a machine? Lesson by VR? Is it a TT's Future or just Games?
  9. DONIC Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon Blade

DONIC Waldner Senso Ultra Carbon Blade in excellent condition. Virtually unmarked. £40 which includes secure packaging and recorded delivery in the UK
  10. Should I boost Donic Barracuda?

Should I boost Donic Barracuda on my Waldner Senso Carbon?
  11. TTHistory | Legend Series | Ep.01| Jan Ove Waldner

Hi, We did our best for the first Episode of Legend Series. We appreciate any opinion to help us create newer episode better. thanks in advances and hope you enjoy it.
  12. Jan-Ove Waldner Bashes ITTF over Ball Change

13. Jan Ove Waldner vs He Zhi Wen 2017 CTTA Grand Finals

It's here. Waldner vs He Zhi Wen!
  14. Private life waldner

Is it correct that Jan-Ove Waldner has never been in a serious relationship before after he became so good at table tennis? At least, I've never noticed it. Recently I read an old article about the maestro written by our Dutch Bettine Vriesekoop. One of the remarkable facts is that he was...
  15. ovtcharov senso v2 or waldner jo shape

;););););)
  16. Jan Ove Waldner vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 2018 Edition

Hey guys, Last month we travelled to Sweden to watch the spectacular showdown between Jan Ove Waldner and Paralympic champion Anna-Carin Ahlquist in a wheelchair match! Anna-Carin is a class 3 Paralympic table tennis player who won gold in London 2012! During the event I also took on Waldner...
  17. Jan Ove Waldner vs Anna Carin Ahlquist | Wheelchair match

Hey guys, Recently the great Jan Ove Waldner took on Paralympic champion Anna-Carin Ahlquist in a wheelchair match! Anna-Carin is a class 3 Paralympic table tennis player who won gold in London 2012! Watch the extremely interesting match up between former Olympic and Paralympic Gold Medalists...
  18. Waldner & Appelgren are going to play at the German Senior Team Championship

According to the German tt-website mytischtennis.de Jan-Ove Waldner and Mikael Appelgren will participate at the German Senior Team Championships. Senior teams means Veteran teams like over 40, over 50, over 60 etc. Both of them will play for Oldenburg TB who have won last year with Peter...
  19. Jan Ove Waldner Footage of all matches!

Jan Ove Waldner Footage of all Matches! I found this amazing 4 hour film of all of Waldners big matches! I enjoyed it very much! Thanks to Gary Ruderman for making this amazing piece of art!
  20. FS Donic Waldner World Champion 89 flared 94 grams like new

Closed Donic Waldner World Champion 89 flared 94 grams like new 45 Euro (new 99,90), played only twice in practice Postage (registered letter) 9 Euro